Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Vendor
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This Carbon Fiber Front Bumper Flap Kit is designed to fit over the factory bumper and further set apart your Alfa Romeo Stelvio Quadrifoglio from the rest. This is manufactured out of 100% Genuine Carbon Fiber and coated with a high gloss clear coat finish for show-stopping aggressive looks!

More information and pricing can be found on our website
https://madnessautoworks.com/2018-A...elvio-front-bumper-flaps-carbon-fiber-pid8734

Let us know if you have any questions

·
Registered
536 Posts
asked Koshi about this too, why on earth aren't they offering things like this for the regular stelvio, **** the quad is barely out yet and it will sell in comparatively small numbers. Seems like their'd be interest in making components for the standard stelvio of which probably 20k have been sold so far. But what do I know.

·
Registered
219 Posts
asked Koshi about this too, why on earth aren't they offering things like this for the regular stelvio, **** the quad is barely out yet and it will sell in comparatively small numbers. Seems like their'd be interest in making components for the standard stelvio of which probably 20k have been sold so far. But what do I know.
X2..I have seen pictures of "regular" Stelvios overseas with what looks like an aluminum front bumper lower skid plate that matches the rear bumper one though..

See attached..

Attachments

·
Registered
54 Posts
They really need to diversify the availability of accessories for the base Stelvio, and I cant foresee there being much required to adjust fitment. Any plans to offer these kinds of kits on models aside from the quad?

·
Vendor
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
X2..I have seen pictures of "regular" Stelvios overseas with what looks like an aluminum front bumper lower skid plate that matches the rear bumper one though..

See attached..
That is a Quadrifoglio concept rendering/image. Notice how the front bumper and fenders mimic the Giulia Quadrifoglio.

They really need to diversify the availability of accessories for the base Stelvio, and I cant foresee there being much required to adjust fitment. Any plans to offer these kinds of kits on models aside from the quad?
We can pass the request on to the manufacturer but we currently do not foresee this piece being altered for a non-Quad in the near future. We do carry numerous other carbon fiber trim pieces for a non-quad.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts