Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
opened in Europe, the Italian configurator is up.

the interiors seem limited; if you order green/ice stitching it doesn't seem you get ice door panels etc

luxury leather interiors with wood aren't there - I think this is a mistake, especially for this vehicle

good news though, there should be press versions out soon, and hopefully US orders will open soon as well - with more interior choices!

Marzio, does the towing capacity increase with the V6, or is it limited by the vehicle size etc?
I didn't notice that on the Italian configurator, but I don't speak Italian

·
Registered
151 Posts
I originally wanted to order a Stelvio Quadrifoglio but the dealer said they will have a $20,000+ markup. That type of markup made me go with the Ti Sport instead.

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
some dealers were doing that with the giulia's - and some weren't
the ones who didn't sold more cars, and I believe are "rewarded" by FCA for future allotments.

the solution as a consumer is pretty simple

·
Registered
151 Posts
I agree with everyone regarding the 2.0. It is more power than I need at the moment :) Plus with Jerry Brown raising gas prices in California by 12 cents per gallon for roads that will never get fixed, I can use the extra miles per gallon.

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lucky me doesn't have to deal with special CA higher priced fuel mixes, or as many special taxes anymore.

but I will have to explain to my wife that it operates as a 1500 cc triple if she wants a fuel efficient and comfy commuter in a snowstorm

·
Read Only
849 Posts
opened in Europe, the Italian configurator is up.

the interiors seem limited; if you order green/ice stitching it doesn't seem you get ice door panels etc

luxury leather interiors with wood aren't there - I think this is a mistake, especially for this vehicle

good news though, there should be press versions out soon, and hopefully US orders will open soon as well - with more interior choices!

Marzio, does the towing capacity increase with the V6, or is it limited by the vehicle size etc?
I didn't notice that on the Italian configurator, but I don't speak Italian
Let me check the configurator

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks, Marzio

any insights on interior trim? the US Giulia Q can be porder4ed with "ice" interior panels, while this seems to have green stitching, but with the grey panels.

of course the luxury crema interior with light wood would make my wife (and me) much happier , but that isn't showing up.

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
great brochure, thank you!

I see the lack of wood/crema, but also see the interior panels do come in ice or red.
that's kind of important to us now living in Massachusetts, as it gets dark for a long time here, and it's often grey out when it's not dark.

in "reading" the race mode description, aside from cancelling ESC/ABS/ETC, it doesn't seem to mention altering the torque transfer characteristics, are you aware of anything in that regard?

no mention of towing in the technical data, not really surprising in a color glossy sales brochure.

it's about as perfect for my needs/wants as I could hope for, hopefully they won't make us wait too long over here.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts