Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys ,

I tried looking for the thread bu could not find it . I have been looking and looking and still could not find a concrete price of the Beast .

even on the Alfa site all there is a dash.. why is this such a secret?:crying

·
Registered
250 Posts
Hi Guys ,

I tried looking for the thread bu could not find it . I have been looking and looking and still could not find a concrete price of the Beast .

even on the Alfa site all there is a dash.. why is this such a secret?:crying
I've seen US prices are going to be around 80K...not sure how accurate but probably close...

·
Registered
151 Posts
I was told by autonation Alfa dealer in san jose california that they will be 70k without the dealer markup.

·
Registered
508 Posts
That translates to 111K us dollars :eek
Straight up exchange rate puts it at $111K but ..... we dont pay anything close to the tax rates in Europe so our starting price will probably be much much lower.
If that's the price in France, $75K -$80K in the US makes sense

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
exchange rates, import duties, and marketing plans all affect the price. then there are european displacement tariffs, changing US tax law ...
impossible to do a direct correlation with ant other markets

·
Registered
88 Posts
Straight up exchange rate puts it at $111K but ..... we dont pay anything close to the tax rates in Europe so our starting price will probably be much much lower.
If that's the price in France, $75K -$80K in the US makes sense
In France, 72.800 euros without taxes. 91.400 euros included VAT

+ Cost for immatriculation (regional tax + Additional tax high power cars + Taxes on polluting vehicles): 15.600 euros

·
Registered
508 Posts
In France, 72.800 euros without taxes. 91.400 euros included VAT

+ Cost for immatriculation (regional tax + Additional tax high power cars + Taxes on polluting vehicles): 15.600 euros
just out of curiosity how much is the starting price for a Stelvio Ti Sport?
Online on the US website its listed as $46,495 before options, any taxes or fees.

·
Registered
508 Posts
lol 111 $ us ... in Canada it will be near 135000$ this is insane !

No no no, it won't be that ridiculous ..... just look at the prices from France .... we don't pay that much in North America!

If you want to drop your jaw look at the list offered in The Netherlands. They are not even 2.9L engines!! Look at the prices for USED 2017 models :eek:eek

Used Alfa Romeo Stelvio cars Netherlands

·
Registered
139 Posts
No no no, it won't be that ridiculous ..... just look at the prices from France .... we don't pay that much in North America!

If you want to drop your jaw look at the list offered in The Netherlands. They are not even 2.9L engines!! Look at the prices for USED 2017 models :eek:eek

Used Alfa Romeo Stelvio cars Netherlands
Ridicilous, you say. How about list price in Denmark (after a substantial tax reduction last year) for my first edition was dkk 1,010,000 or about usd 165,000 (cad 206,000) :grin

·
Registered
508 Posts
Ridicilous, you say. How about list price in Denmark (after a substantial tax reduction last year) for my first edition was dkk 1,010,000 or about usd 165,000 (cad 206,000) :grin
OH MY GOD !!! $165,000 (US) for the base Stelvio????!!!! :eek:eek:eek(what is the 1st edition? is that the lowest model Stelvio?)

·
Registered
88 Posts
Sport Edition in France = Ti Sport in US

56.200 euros in France, 37.893 euros (46.495USD) in US

You are lucky

·
Registered
139 Posts
OH MY GOD !!! $165,000 (US) for the base Stelvio????!!!! :eek:eek:eek(what is the 1st edition? is that the lowest model Stelvio?)

The DKK1,01mio. is the list price for a fully equipped Stelvio mod. 1st edition, incl. panoramic roof, winter wheels etc. but without CarPlay ;-)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts