Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So we're trying to decide which vehicle to take on a massive road trip that will cover South Dakota, Wyoming, Montana, and North Dakota -- along with some states that actually have Alfa Romeo dealers.

I notice that Alfa Romeo's roadside assistance covers flatbed towing to the nearest dealer...but what happens if you're a few states away from a dealer?

·
Registered
147 Posts
what happens if you're a few states away from a dealer?
A sales critter in MN told me they will take it to the nearest Alfa dealer if it's an Alfa problem.
His explanation was that it is part of the "cost of business" when you are starting up new brand.

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
It's a pretty standard thing for premium brands to have to pay for Interstate, or very long distance tows.

People on Porsche forums dont make a big deal about it like they do here for whatever reason....regardless there is a large portion of the middle of the USA that does not have any sort of Porsche dealership. Same with Benz, Bimmer and the rest.

Not unique to Alfa, pretty standard to cover the tow however far it is. It does have to be a warrenty issue to be free though. But that is regardless of distance.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I wouldn't worry about it, we have done the middle of Ohio to northern Wisconsin to see Lake Superior on the Minnesota border, back down to the middle of West Virginia back to the middle of Ohio in an 8 day trip with no problems. I would suggest taking a quart of the good 0w-30 with you for that much driving 😂

1 - 5 of 5 Posts