Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
nope, still just the endless loop of discover more, you can't get to"build"
I got to it with no problem at all, added the options it showed, interior/exterior colors, color of calibers, black roof rails, upgraded steering wheel, rails in the trunk area, etc. I tried it again this morning and got into it just fine.

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
tried this morning after seeing your posts - and I'm still looping.
or loopy.
Just a suggestion, if you’re doing from a bookmark that you already have in place, try doing it from scratch. Going to your search engine and just type in Alfa Romeo USA and try it that way, that’s how I got it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Not only is the QV on the configurator, but the new options for the regular Stelvio are as well. I guess Alfa found the money to get the web designer to update the USA site.

·
Registered
27 Posts
tried this morning after seeing your posts - and I'm still looping.
or loopy.
have you tried another browser?
It works on my mac with Firefox and Safari, but had problems with Chrome...

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
aside from some code differences, it looks like we got it right muddling through the french site and what the dealer had a month ago.
not a lot to get wrong though.
we did think it was coming with all seasons, but they aren't available, neither is the hitch.

·
Registered
151 Posts
It only gives you one rim choice. I like the 20-Inch x 8.5-Inch Sport Aluminum rims the best. Hmmm. I will talk to the auto nation dealer this weekend. I am really considering ordering one.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts