Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Question for QV owners with standard seats. I have Veloce 2022 with sport seats. As far as I see the standard QV seats, not the Sparco or the ones with alcantara in the middle are the same ??? I don't have tilt seat adjustment, so I bought the centreline tilt kit and it is much better now. I have a very manic bug in my brain ,eventually going to QV and wanted to ask you guys, do the standard QV seats have tilt adjustment ???
Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Standard seats suck, leather is poor and bolsters don't exist. When I first got my Stelvio or maybe it was the Giulia, I looked at buying the QV seats from a salvage yard. This was several years ago. Prices weren't too bad, like $300/seat. I don't know if they would be plug n play.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Standard seats suck, leather is poor and bolsters don't exist. When I first got my Stelvio or maybe it was the Giulia, I looked at buying the QV seats from a salvage yard. This was several years ago. Prices weren't too bad, like $300/seat. I don't know if they would be plug n play.
The standard seats in QV are the Sport Seats from Veloce. As I understand, they have all the possible adjustments and tilt , also. Besides these, here we have the option with the alcantara in the middle, the same seats otherwise and the Sparco. The last I am not even considering ,because of the absence of heating, limited adjustment options and as some reported, harder feeling on my ass. :) I have a feeling you are talking about the standard seats in the basic Stelvio models. There are no such seats in the QV.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes, they do.
I was looking to our price list and options here in BG and also at the configurators in Europe. It seems that from 2022MY we have only two options for seats and neither have tilt adjustment ? The standard seats, which are exactly like the Sport seats in the Veloce are stated 6 way adjustable. Those with the tilt, if I understand correctly must be 8 way adjustable.The other option is Sparco Carbon but they don't have tilt also and as far as I learned from the forum, not so comfortable on long trips.Not to mention the price. The sport seats with the alcantara at the middle and 8 way adjustability are only available in Estrema trim but not in the Quadrifoglio ??? In fact they were standard for the QV until 2022. I really don't understand why the hell Alfa Romeo marketing management decided to cut the adjustability and max comfort possible options in their most expensive and flagship model ????? I will move my Centreline tilt adjustment kit from my Veloce but that is not the point here.

·
Registered
2020 Stelvio TI
414 Posts
I was looking to our price list and options here in BG and also at the configurators in Europe. It seems that from 2022MY we have only two options for seats and neither have tilt adjustment ? The standard seats, which are exactly like the Sport seats in the Veloce are stated 6 way adjustable. Those with the tilt, if I understand correctly must be 8 way adjustable.The other option is Sparco Carbon but they don't have tilt also and as far as I learned from the forum, not so comfortable on long trips.Not to mention the price. The sport seats with the alcantara at the middle and 8 way adjustability are only available in Estrema trim but not in the Quadrifoglio ??? In fact they were standard for the QV until 2022. I really don't understand why the hell Alfa Romeo marketing management decided to cut the adjustability and max comfort possible options in their most expensive and flagship model ????? I will move my Centreline tilt adjustment kit from my Veloce but that is not the point here.
The 2022 Quad with Sport Seats do have tilt in the USA for sure:
Font Line Number Document Parallel

·
Registered
2020 Stelvio TI
414 Posts
Bulgaria. We don't have separate configurator yet but I have the price and option list on our official dealer here. 6 way adjustable seats stated also, like any EU and UK config.
Sorry I didn’t recognize your flag! It seems so strange that a QV built for the European market would have a different seat mechanism then the US version. 🤔 Are you configuring a 2023 to order or buying a 2022 from your local dealer?

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Sorry I didn’t recognize your flag! It seems so strange that a QV built for the European market would have a different seat mechanism then the US version. 🤔 Are you configuring a 2023 to order or buying a 2022 from your local dealer?
No problem , man. We are small country. We don't have the 2023 config still.Maybe next month ?

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
So you want a 2023 then. Your dealership doesn’t have any QVs in stock so you can check out the sport seats yourself?
No, the dealer doesn't have any in stock. Here almost everything goes away very fast. They have maybe like 3 cars in the dealership at best and no QV among them. Everything sold-out in a weeks or so. I don't know if ordering next month it will be 2023 or 2022 still ???It doesn't matter to me. The most important is to be still without the digital cluster! I like analog more. Waiting time is around 6 months, maybe.

·
Registered
2020 Stelvio TI
414 Posts
No, the dealer doesn't have any in stock. Here almost everything goes away very fast. They have maybe like 3 cars in the dealership at best and no QV among them. Everything sold-out in a weeks or so. I don't know if ordering next month it will be 2023 or 2022 still ???It doesn't matter to me. The most important is to be still without the digital cluster! I like analog more. Waiting time is around 6 months, maybe.
Got ya. Btw, your English is amazingly good! Living here in Southern California we’re fortunate to have several dealerships with inventory available. The screenshot I posted earlier here was from a 2022 QV on the lot in Santa Monica. I actually looked at one in their showroom when I was there last month for my 2 year service. Definitely has the same seat mechanism as last year’s TI Sports and this year’s Veloces.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Still have to work on my English more but, thank you very much. :) So, your Veloce is with 8 way adjustment , also ??? Mine is from 2020 and it is 6 way.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts