Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maybe stupid and debated enough question but if somebody had the opportunity to drive all variations, how is the ride comfort in the softest setting in N or A on QV compared to the standard suspension ? Also, is the ride comfort the same between the QV and 280hp with active suspension in N and A ? I have Veloce with standard non active suspension, 20 inch wheels and find the ride very balanced and not too stiff at all. Migrating to QV is bugging my mind a lot these days. The only fear I have is wether the QV will be riding too stiff even in N and A ??? I had a test drive on 2018 QV a year and half ago and didn't felt it too stiff and hard in N and A but it was for only 1-2 hours drive , so.....What do you think ?

·
Registered
3,377 Posts
I think "1-2 hours drive" should have been enough to let you know if it was unacceptable for you.
But if you missed something then it would be easy enough to swap for gqv 19's with a taller profile tire; maybe a ps3 or something has a softer ride anyway.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think "1-2 hours drive" should have been enough to let you know if it was unacceptable for you.
But if you missed something then it would be easy enough to swap for gqv 19's with a taller profile tire; maybe a ps3 or something has a softer ride anyway.
Well, it was not enough, because 90% of the time was on RACE mode. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts