Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 Stelvio QV
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to gauge interest on who would purchase a rendition of the CF Roof Spoiler found on the “Racing Edition” Stelvio QV. Have spoken with a few vendors who love it, but are hesitant to produce a “one off” due to cost and would only be willing to take on the project if enough people are interested.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Trying to gauge interest on who would purchase a rendition of the CF Roof Spoiler found on the “Racing Edition” Stelvio QV. Have spoken with a few vendors who love it, but are hesitant to produce a “one off” due to cost and would only be willing to take on the project if enough people are interested.

View attachment 22504
View attachment 22505
View attachment 22506
Sign me in for that too I would love also the splitter where is under doors bottom wing

·
Registered
121 Posts
I would be interested and maybe a few other friends, but for us we should also know, shipping and customs to EU.

Reactions: dwroman55

·
Premium Member
2021 Stelvio QV
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ok? Not sure why that’s relevant, but glad you like it. Its not real CF and the fitment is terrible as I had the same spoiler from “Feroce” on my previous QV. I grew to hate it as the look screams “wannabe JDM”, but to each his own.

·
Registered
2020 Stelvio Base RWD
165 Posts
I don't have any experience with these, I have just seen them there. I'm just saying, that it looks better with those slots.

·
Premium Member
2021 Stelvio QV
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I don't have any experience with these, I have just seen them there. I'm just saying, that it looks better with those slots.
In your opinion. In mine they look like dog$hit… this post wasn’t intended for discussion on opinions of other available spoilers

1 - 12 of 12 Posts