Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2018 Stelvio Base 20" yellow calipers
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Because Stelvio is so new there does not seem to be an abundance of aftermarket (or dealer) accessories for this model. I would like to locate in the USA a quality rear bumper protector for the top surface at the cargo liftgate-- this to protect from scratches when loading/offloading cargo and also to make loading my dog (Rottweiler) easier and prevent claw marks on the painted surface. Rubber/molded would be best but also would consider stainless steel if the radius matches the Stelvio. Does anyone have suggestions? Grazie!

·
Registered
378 Posts
thru FCA/Alfa website - accessories

Because Stelvio is so new there does not seem to be an abundance of aftermarket (or dealer) accessories for this model. I would like to locate in the USA a quality rear bumper protector for the top surface at the cargo liftgate-- this to protect from scratches when loading/offloading cargo and also to make loading my dog (Rottweiler) easier and prevent claw marks on the painted surface. Rubber/molded would be best but also would consider stainless steel if the radius matches the Stelvio. Does anyone have suggestions? Grazie!
The manufacturer has the OEM accessory for you:

ALFA ROMEO STELVIO Original Accessories by Mopar

·
Super Moderator
2018 Stelvio Base 20" yellow calipers
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's it... Thanks! Just a little patience to get to this side of the pond.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts