Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just received my welcome gift Alfa Romeo, luggage tags, always nice to get free stuff. Lol

·
Registered
45 Posts
all i got (from the dealer) was two hats, two keychains (those were pretty lousy:) and a sweatshirt for the missus - they had nothing in my size:) never got anything directly from Alfa:(

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
all i got (from the dealer) was two hats, two keychains (those were pretty lousy:) and a sweatshirt for the missus - they had nothing in my size:) never got anything directly from Alfa:(
The dealer did give me a QF hat, but that was it. Was kinda surprised in all honesty.

·
Registered
92 Posts
When I went to pick up my Stelvio from the dealer I was told that they gave me a full set of floor mats.

Not knowing that, I had already purchased a cargo area floor mat.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Same here! My Dealer didn't even Samonize the car. My friend looked at it and told me that they did not in anyway put a ceramic coating on there.. THEN I brought it back and they said they did it.. So when I get home my seats had all streak marks and there were a bunch of places that were not done. Then I noticed the car had glue still on the outside. So I had to bring it back again.. Needless to say I never got anything free..lol I didn't even get what I paid for with the extra crap they sold me..lol

·
Registered
179 Posts
Actually yes Alfa Romeo USA.
Nice. One of the things I always thought that helped MINI establish brand loyalty and the "lifestyle" was that every time you purchased a new MINI you would get a welcome package full of fun quirky things.

Yeah I got my hat and a keychain from the dealer, but like with every other car I had to ask for the hat. The Keychain I got was pretty nice. I probably could have asked for more, but didn't. I have since bought some accessories like the body color key cover, the Stelvio rubber matt for the boot, Backseat cover for the dog, Alfa Romeo bumper cover, another hat and an ice scraper (since it was cheap). I wish the dealer would have offered the at cost for a one time order. I may bring that up to them when I bring a friend in who is interested.

Michael

·
Registered
45 Posts
I got a massive discount on both the Stelvio and the Giulia. Beats keychains and hats :)
Got the discount too. But it was the offer of free t-shirts that helped make the choice btw Scottsdale and Tempe (only two dealerships in the area:)

Never got the t-shirt though, as their XL size made me look like like a bratwurst:)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
When I went to pick up my Stelvio from the dealer I was told that they gave me a full set of floor mats.

Not knowing that, I had already purchased a cargo area floor mat.
I ended up buying the Tuxmat Custom Car Floor Mats on Amazon, highly recommend them btw.
https://www.amazon.com/TuxMat-2018-2019-Waterproof-Weather-Accessory/dp/B077YX48GJ/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=tuxmat+stelvio&qid=1565549005&s=gateway&sr=8-1

Nice!! That was pretty cool of Alfa Romeo. How long after you brought the car did you get it? Just curious...lol
I received my welcome gift about 2 weeks after purchase.

Same here! My Dealer didn't even Samonize the car. My friend looked at it and told me that they did not in anyway put a ceramic coating on there.. THEN I brought it back and they said they did it.. So when I get home my seats had all streak marks and there were a bunch of places that were not done. Then I noticed the car had glue still on the outside. So I had to bring it back again.. Needless to say I never got anything free..lol I didn't even get what I paid for with the extra crap they sold me..lol
I am sorry you had such a crappy experience with your dealer, so far my dealer has been pretty good about questions that I have had.

I got a massive discount on both the Stelvio and the Giulia. Beats keychains and hats :)
I also got a great deal, this was just an unexpected icing on the Alfa cake to speak. Lol

Nice. One of the things I always thought that helped MINI establish brand loyalty and the "lifestyle" was that every time you purchased a new MINI you would get a welcome package full of fun quirky things.

Yeah I got my hat and a keychain from the dealer, but like with every other car I had to ask for the hat. The Keychain I got was pretty nice. I probably could have asked for more, but didn't. I have since bought some accessories like the body color key cover, the Stelvio rubber matt for the boot, Backseat cover for the dog, Alfa Romeo bumper cover, another hat and an ice scraper (since it was cheap). I wish the dealer would have offered the at cost for a one time order. I may bring that up to them when I bring a friend in who is interested.

Michael
I would so bring it up to the dealer, I have since bought a leather key-fob holder also on Amazon that when I went back into the dealer a week later liked it so much he bought one for his Giulia. Lol

Got the discount too. But it was the offer of free t-shirts that helped make the choice btw Scottsdale and Tempe (only two dealerships in the area:)

Never got the t-shirt though, as their XL size made me look like like a bratwurst:)
The hat I got from them is hanging with the rest of my hats, I may wear one of these days. Still nice of them to offer it.

·
Registered
54 Posts
We received the luggage tags but I want to say it took much longer than two weeks for ours to show up, maybe more like a month or two. For those that haven't recieved them yet, there may still be hope depending on when you purchased but if they never arrive don't feel too bad. Even thought they are nice I doubt most people would ever actually use them. The Stelvio ones, along with those I received after purchasing a 4C, are still sitting in their original boxes in some forgotten location in our house.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Its been 2 weeks since i got my Stelvio(placed an order for this)
*goes to check mail box.........nothing
Lol... It would come UPS though.

We received the luggage tags but I want to say it took much longer than two weeks for ours to show up, maybe more like a month or two. For those that haven't recieved them yet, there may still be hope depending on when you purchased but if they never arrive don't feel too bad. Even thought they are nice I doubt most people would ever actually use them. The Stelvio ones, along with those I received after purchasing a 4C, are still sitting in their original boxes in some forgotten location in our house.
Like you said not, doubt anyone would ever use them, but it was a nice gesture after all.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts