Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
5,394 Posts
Do some research before buying a cold air intake.

Many cars those make a performance improvement, on this car the factory intake is designed well enough that the CAI is really just for looks. There is no gain and might be a loss of performance depending on the unit you buy.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Keep in mind that the changes that you can make even WITH voiding the warranty will result in minimal performance gains, the feisty lil 2.0 is pretty much at the top of its game.

There's a thread somewhere on the forum from someone that did repeatable measured performance testing as they modified things, and unless I'm mistaken, they were not able to make any significant gains in performance.

·
Registered
2022 Stelvio Ti Alfa white with Chocolate interior, premium package.
268 Posts
Greetings fellow Alfa Lovers!
Please share which tweeks you have tried and highly recommend in increasing the throttle response/acceleration performance for my 2022 Veloce. Not willing to void my warranty with chip changing, etc. if that is truely a possibility. Please mention the brand and model name and any parts numbers recommended and the difficulty or lack thereof in installation/ implemeting any of these recommended tweeks....Thanx gang! STELVIS
For increasing the throttle response, you want a gopedal or similar. I think it’s made by madness autowerks and it’s specific to the vehicle.. get the Bluetooth versio

·
Registered
5,394 Posts
Thanks for pointing that out.

Since we are just making random comments about whoever now...

Did ya'll know most of the accepted research on Alzheimer's is fraudulent?

We are finding its actually related to bacteria that gets into the brain and makes it sick.

Random off topic things

·
Registered
2018 Stelvio Ti Montecarlo Blue
420 Posts
But are any traces left behind when removing it prior to dealer service causing a "tampering" red flag on that vehicle?
No, not with the pedal booster.
There is a plug between the throttle and the harness. Just unplug and plug the two plugs from the pedal booster into both ends.
2 min installation, 1 1/2 minutes to figure out what your doing and maybe 30 seconds to actually do it.
If you are anywhere near the Denver area, your welcome to try mine on your vehicle and see what it's like.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts