Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am seeing photos on dealer sites that have red calipers on white Stelvio IT sport models but unable to find this at any local dealers in the metro area-- also I find it odd I can't build a Stelvio IT Sport with red calipers online-- what's the deal with the red calipers and why can't I find them????

·
Registered
536 Posts
odd you're right they only list black and yellow as choices. my red has the red calipers

I am seeing photos on dealer sites that have red calipers on white Stelvio IT sport models but unable to find this at any local dealers in the metro area-- also I find it odd I can't build a Stelvio IT Sport with red calipers online-- what's the deal with the red calipers and why can't I find them????

·
Registered
536 Posts
I just looked at my window sticker, it lists "custom painted calipers" as a part of the sport package. Perhaps red is the default color and yellow and black are the option choices? The calipers are listed as a no cost option.

·
Premium Member
398 Posts
my Red Ti Sport has red calipers. ask the dealer, I'm sure you can order it with red if that's your desire.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I need it sooner than on order--- do you think the custom painted and when it's specified as "silver" that really means "red"? I have noticed that discrepancy which seems really odd to me-- why would it say custom painted and then be silver? There must be a mistake... do all of you have brown interiors? I am looking for white with black or red and red calipers-- in stock.

·
Premium Member
398 Posts
oddly enough, the pre-build sheet for mine didn't list the calipers being painted. (I bought a "stock" one that was still in production in Italy that had been allocated to my dealer)

My advice, get it in writing from the dealer or call Alfa Care USA with the VIN and ask them to look into it.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I have a Trofeo White Ti (not sport) with red calipers.

Sticker: Gloss Red Calipers with White Script
Calipers, Custom Painted

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks-- is your Trofeo bright white or is it more creamy/off white? I haven't seen it yet outside of photos so it's hard to tell...

·
Registered
508 Posts
I just looked at my window sticker, it lists "custom painted calipers" as a part of the sport package. Perhaps red is the default color and yellow and black are the option choices? The calipers are listed as a no cost option.
I can't find the sport package on the AR website!! Am i missing something?

·
Registered
65 Posts
The Trofeo white is pearly white. Not bright white and not creamy...sparkly iridescent. It was worth the upgrade cost to me.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi Everyone--- I pick up my Stelvio Alfa White with Red Calipers on Friday ! There is something quirky with the system you can't build a TI Sport online with red calipers and dealer's can't search for them in inventory so if your dealer doesn't have one on the lot they can be tricky to find when searching through inventory. Thanks for your help!

·
Registered
536 Posts
Congrats ELizabeth, pics when you get it!!

Hi Everyone--- I pick up my Stelvio Alfa White with Red Calipers on Friday ! There is something quirky with the system you can't build a TI Sport online with red calipers and dealer's can't search for them in inventory so if your dealer doesn't have one on the lot they can be tricky to find when searching through inventory. Thanks for your help!

·
Super Moderator
2018 Stelvio Base 20" yellow calipers
1,504 Posts
Great to meet you + hope to hear about your experiences!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Took delivery of our Ti Sport in Trophy white last week and it has the red calipers.

-Tarry

1 - 15 of 15 Posts