Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Stelvio Sport 2.0L Volcano Black Metallic/Red Int.
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Using light water is fine for the cleansing aspect; as long as its wiped away quickly and dried thoroughly. But after that process, I definately recommend that you use a leather conditioner for the ultimate protection/hydration of the leather.

Update:
I received Seat Doctor’s leather dye in good condition this morning; will hopefully be able to get the job done this weekend. I will update the after photos as stated. Will be going to pickup some leather deglazer for decontamination (pre-dye), a leather top coat (sealer; post-dye) and a couple of sponge brushes after work today.

·
Registered
19 Vulcano Black TI Sport
73 Posts
Any updates? I spoke with the guy at seatdoctors. He mentioned that he is still working on getting the color right. I have to return my lease this month. Hopefully he has it sorted now?

·
Registered
2018 Stelvio Sport 2.0L Volcano Black Metallic/Red Int.
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
He does not have it sorted at all. I was sent the incorrect color again after waiting another week and a half for the second bottle; because it wasn’t sent to me priority mail like it should’ve been. I reached out and expressed my frustrations and if third time is not a charm then lesson learned; either way; not our fault. See pictures of first incorrect color (which was actually a better match than the second) and the second incorrect color below.

Second:

21 - 23 of 23 Posts