Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OMG the Alpha dealer near me is totally crazy. .
I called to get a quote for red seat belts. I have a a QF with red and black interior. The service manager’s first question was “just the fronts” to which I replied no all of them. His response was “It will be between $2,300 to $2,700. To which I replied “no fing way”. These guys are out of their minds. Has anyone replaced seat belts?

·
Registered
196 Posts
OMG the Alpha dealer near me is totally crazy. .
I called to get a quote for red seat belts. I have a a QF with red and black interior. The service manager’s first question was “just the fronts” to which I replied no all of them. His response was “It will be between $2,300 to $2,700. To which I replied “no fing way”. These guys are out of their minds. Has anyone replaced seat belts?
Just out of curiosity do you know what the cost of the parts are? Additionally do you know what is involved(laborwise) to remove your existing belts and install the new ones? I have replaced the seatbelts on many of my previous vehicles with colored/deviated ones (Porsches, BMW, Abarth,Honda etc) and I can tell you it is no cakewalk. Assuming on a low estimate that the seatbelt assemblies are approximately $300-400 plus tax each that already puts you at about $1500-$2000 in parts alone..

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OK, thanks for the info, I was totally unaware of the costs. Looks like those black seat belts will be in play until the Stelvio moves on.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts