Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the Stelvio owners who live in Europe. Does your vehicle support the remote window up/down feature? This is the feature where you press and hold the lock/unlock button on your remote and the windows go up or down. I would like to re-code my BCM to perform this function, but I have found little to no information on the technical task of accomplishing this. I have performed this re-code in the past on other vehicles and I believe it is possible with the Stelvio, I just don't know how. In my searching, I believe the WiTech device is the only one that will access the BCM as MultiECUScan does not have the BCM listed as accessible for the Stelvio. I also need to know which module within the BCM to re-code and I need the code from a vehicle that this function currently works on. Thanks in advance for any information you can provide.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Had that feature on a Volvo C 30 R Design....Great feature and that was a great little car (horrible chassis, but a great little car) .....

·
Registered
35 Posts
Our former Lexus ES300 had this feature. Very handy in hot weather.

·
Registered
583 Posts
....... In my searching, I believe the WiTech device is the only one that will access the BCM as MultiECUScan does not have the BCM listed as accessible for the Stelvio. I also need to know which module within the BCM to re-code and I need the code from a vehicle that this function currently works on. Thanks in advance for any information you can provide.
The BCM (Body Computer Module) is accessible with MES, assuming there is no SGW, or it's bypassed.
There's no direct function to adjust the windows function though, would probably be a custom setting in the proxy alignment file......

Attachments

·
Registered
39 Posts
Seems to be a standard feature in Australian delivered Stelvios, although it doesn’t seem to open/close the sunroof like it does in BMW, Mercedes, VW.

·
Registered
Alfa Romeo Stelvio TI
8 Posts
In my Volks, It was awesome just being able to lower/ raise the windows from the fob.. When I got Sal (My Stelvio), I immediately tried to see if that was a hidden feature, but it isn't, its all good, The Vehicle os more important!

·
Registered
Stelvio Ti - 2018 , Q4.
6 Posts
Remote close window does not seem to work on the Australian 2018 Stelvio Ti, - Nice feature.
Shame, my 2004 C4 VTS and Renault V6 Latitude would remote close even the sunroof:

·
Registered
Stelvio Ti - 2018 , Q4.
6 Posts
Both Renault and Citroen can close windows and sunroof with either a double click or press and hold the lock button on the remote.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts