Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there any company that makes a roof rack for the Stelvio? No one in the US seems to have one. I have seen companies in Europe selling them, but they don't ship to the US. What can I do?

·
Registered
763 Posts
Welcome to the forum, seems like there was a thread that talked about a roof rack. Try using the search tool and just enter roof rack and see if it comes up. Maybe someone else will have more info.

·
Registered
508 Posts
I really wonder if any have been totaled and made it to the junkyard yet? there's ought to be a few by now don't you think.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Is there any company that makes a roof rack for the Stelvio? No one in the US seems to have one. I have seen companies in Europe selling them, but they don't ship to the US. What can I do?

I really wonder if any have been totaled and made it to the junkyard yet? there's ought to be a few by now don't you think.

·
Premium Member
2018 Stelvio Base 20" yellow calipers
1,504 Posts
Dropped Stella off today (driving a loaner Giulia- nice!) for the recalls, hitch + wiring harness installation + ordered a set of roof bars, official Alfa Romeo issue. He said 4-5 days to come in so I will take a trip to pop in and get them installed. More on this Breaking News as we get to it.

Attachments

Reactions: lost1750GTV

·
Registered
534 Posts
I'm waiting until I can find a black set. Seems silly to black out all the trim, window surrounds and roof rails and then sell chrome bars.

·
Premium Member
1,504 Posts
I'm waiting until I can find a black set. Seems silly to black out all the trim, window surrounds and roof rails and then sell chrome bars.
I will post pics asap. My expectation is the side brackets are black and the crossbars are aluminum extruded alloy with black rubber inserts. More later.

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
"a black set"
oh, I am so out of step - I'm disappointed that the ones that might show up on mine if it ever shows up, are black - and chrome isn't available.

·
Premium Member
1,504 Posts
"a black set"
oh, I am so out of step - I'm disappointed that the ones that might show up on mine if it ever shows up, are black - and chrome isn't available.

Actually me too-- I prefer a little 'bling' and we intentionally avoided the Ti models preferring the bright surrounds. Also I'm a 'wheel person' and loved the 20" with yellow calipers combination, striving to keep them clean and bright.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Refer to my post elsewhere in this forum on this topic - http://www.stelvioforum.com/forum/9...scussion-forum/5393-roof-racks.html#post66122

I got a set of Thule bars, in black, which do not seem to be available here in the US, but can be ordered from roofracks.co.uk. With shipping, the price came out to be nearly what I expected to pay here in the US anyway. My post has all details and some photos. Let me know if you have any other questions on these.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Refer to my post elsewhere in this forum on this topic - http://www.stelvioforum.com/forum/9...scussion-forum/5393-roof-racks.html#post66122

I got a set of Thule bars, in black, which do not seem to be available here in the US, but can be ordered from roofracks.co.uk. With shipping, the price came out to be nearly what I expected to pay here in the US anyway. My post has all details and some photos. Let me know if you have any other questions on these.
Thanks for the link, those look like the ones I'd want.

Reactions: skr9
1 - 13 of 13 Posts