Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
wonderful contrast! that's what I call a creative & gutsy combination choice - looks fantastic!
It's silly Crema is not an interior choice for US Alfa Romeo Stelvio buyers,

·
Registered
250 Posts
Hi,

Picked up my Stelvio today, this is the interior / exterior combination I have ordered back in October.
Nice! Is that the crema? I thought crema was just for Lusso.
I love the light colors but wonder how clean I could keep that. Maybe if my husband and son never rode in it...

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes it is the Lusso package. I had similar interior color on my old car and I had no issue keeping it clean. I am considering to buy black mats though.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2018 Stelvio Base 20" yellow calipers
1,504 Posts
Very nice. Congrats + happy motoring! My 'Archie Bunker' chair is a Stressless in light beige and no problems keeping it clean.

Reactions: YoMamaDrums

·
Registered
250 Posts
Yes it is the Lusso package. I had similar interior color on my old car and I had no issue keeping it clean. I am considering to buy black mats though.
What do you think of the "upgraded" leather and stitching? Would you mind posting a few close ups of the dash and door panels stitching? Thanks!

·
Registered
250 Posts
Adding closeup
I don't see any "stitching" In fact it looks like the same rubber dash and door panels. I was under the impression that the Lusso had leather stitched dash and door panels. I'm not seeing it. Can anyone post their regular dash/door panels for comparison?

·
Registered
534 Posts
I don't see any "stitching" In fact it looks like the same rubber dash and door panels. I was under the impression that the Lusso had leather stitched dash and door panels. I'm not seeing it. Can anyone post their regular dash/door panels for comparison?
There is different versions of the vehicle with different options and colours depending on what country you live in.
If you go onto the UK site for example you can order a Stelvio with a cloth interior or in black, mocha, red or beige leather.
In the USA and Canada the only way (for now) that we can get beige is in the Lusso package which will come with a leather dash and upper door trim.

·
Registered
250 Posts
There is different versions of the vehicle with different options and colours depending on what country you live in.
If you go onto the UK site for example you can order a Stelvio with a cloth interior or in black, mocha, red or beige leather.
In the USA and Canada the only way (for now) that we can get beige is in the Lusso package which will come with a leather dash and upper door trim.
Oh OK thanks for clarifying, so then that's not a representation of our Lusso here in the US?
Does anyone recall Gulia Lusso photos in that forum (since some of you seem to follow that too)? I am debating waiting Lusso or not (although it seems I'm waiting awhile anyway for other things :crying ) and wanted to see what the upgraded leather/dash/door looks like particularly the stitching. If anyone recalls and can post a link I'd appreciate..

·
Registered
4 Posts
I love the crema color option! For the past 15+ years, I've always had cars with a similar color interior... living in a snowy climate, my one knock is that the carpets get dirty. I wish the Stelvio had black carpets like my Tiguan does, which makes a huge difference with the light interior. If I end up with a Stelvio and crema interior, I'll probably just add some rubber floor mats for winter.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts