Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

Sad News for my 2018 TI Sport

8K views 69 replies 20 participants last post by  smunger4 
The next question is why don't people just ignore the service reminders on the cars. Its called a piece of paper and pen, or an excel sheet in your computer. I gave up on that crap after the first dealer service, then I took over, read online and found how to rest the miles to next change, that other message goes away or is inconsequential. Forget if it was 10 pumps, or on /off/on/off stuff but it worked. Some want a door open , some don't. usually pretty simple. Industry has owners trained like Pavlov.
BTW, just block the little prick like I did a month or so ago....glsad it wasn't just me knowing how clueless he really was all the time. He never did comment on the Motor trend dissection of that Type S.......pathetic was an appropriate word......his vehicle's lineage.

Hello! Sorry to hear about your issues.
Same problem at 55 thousand miles. My dealer seemed to know exactly what was wrong. Bad solenoid in the Multiair cartridge. Have to replace the whole cartridge. That fixed it
Smunger, did you see this? Once again, maybe, just maybe, the forum has diagnosed the problem....................we know you are going to miss it!!!!

Reactions: Jwg223
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.