Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone attempted to change their front grill yet? They now have some black painted grills (matt miron or glossy black) which you can buy. Looking at some of the photos it seems like the triangular grill is easily removed/ mounted with simple snap clips. Does that sound right? I need to have a closer look tomorrow.

·
Registered
9 Posts
No, but that is definitely something I am interested in doing. Could you link me to wherever you've seen the black grill for sale? Thanks!

·
Registered
536 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No, but that is definitely something I am interested in doing. Could you link me to wherever you've seen the black grill for sale? Thanks!
check the Alfisti.net shop. my local garage is also offering the same matt miron grill which they can install. apparently Alfa garage says the job is 1.5 hrs and would require the entire front bumper to be removed first to reach the grill screws and clips from the inside. with the nero edizione out... we should see more black options available on the market -i hope (rims, back plates, front grill etc)

Scudetto - Alfa Romeo Shop - Tuning, Styling, Fanartikel und Modellautos

https://www.cnet.com/roadshow/pictu...a-stelvio-debut-with-nero-edizione-package/8/

·
Registered
536 Posts

check the Alfisti.net shop. my local garage is also offering the same matt miron grill which they can install. apparently Alfa garage says the job is 1.5 hrs and would require the entire front bumper to be removed first to reach the grill screws and clips from the inside. with the nero edizione out... we should see more black options available on the market -i hope (rims, back plates, front grill etc)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hgbLaPLr5fA

https://www.cnet.com/roadshow/pictu...a-stelvio-debut-with-nero-edizione-package/8/

·
Registered
79 Posts
Did anyone get any more info on how easy the grille is the remove? It seems more cost effective to get the stock one resprayed but unsure how hard it is to remove.

·
Registered
763 Posts
Has anyone attempted to change their front grill yet? They now have some black painted grills (matt miron or glossy black) which you can buy. Looking at some of the photos it seems like the triangular grill is easily removed/ mounted with simple snap clips. Does that sound right? I need to have a closer look tomorrow.
A local one man shop in my area that has been in business 40 years painted mine and left the part on the grill. I have looked at it very close, and it is perfect and he guarantees it for life. Had it painted the same color as my Stelvio.

·
Registered
330 Posts
My son, who is the driver of the Stelvio, recently graduated college and his buddies chipped in for the Eurocompulsion Carbon Fiber Scudetto.....will post pics after install....Our Stelvio is white so I think it will look great....On another note, this is one of my favorite Alfa graphics....I think it's not quite right for a Giulia but I think it would look great on a Stelvio....Here it is pictured on a GTV 6.....

Would love to see one of our vendors offer this graphic......D

Attachments

·
Registered
79 Posts
My son, who is the driver of the Stelvio, recently graduated college and his buddies chipped in for the Eurocompulsion Carbon Fiber Scudetto.....will post pics after install....Our Stelvio is white so I think it will look great....On another note, this is one of my favorite Alfa graphics....I think it's not quite right for a Giulia but I think it would look great on a Stelvio....Here it is pictured on a GTV 6.....

Pics would be great. Is that a full grill change?

·
Vendor
632 Posts
@MADNESS Autoworks Do you have any pictures of the black carbon fibre with the emblem surround actually on a Stelvio? Also any plans for just a gloss black (not carbon fibre?).
We do not have plans for non-carbon cover right now. Something like that would probably be cheaper and easier to do with a vinyl wrap.

But we do have photos of the full carbon package on a Giulia.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Pics would be great. Is that a full grill change?
It's not a full grill change....it's a carbon fiber slip on "V".....

·
Registered
536 Posts
I can't find a carbon grille on eurocompulsion site, do you have a link, For stelvio?

·
Registered
536 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
I can't find a carbon grille on eurocompulsion site, do you have a link, For stelvio?
My bad...it's actually from "Madness"......

Reactions: zvezdah1
1 - 17 of 17 Posts