Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

61 - 67 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
I actually like the idea of the spacer, I could use just a little bit of lift on the front if the drivers seat. As far as thigh support on the base seats. I found this on Amazon, which might be an option for some.

thigh.png

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm 6'4" 240 pounds, and I have the sports seats and love them. My long legs appreciate the thigh bolsters, but as was mentioned before it would be nice to be able to tilt the seat bottom. I hope the sport seat is not too tight with a winter coat though. I just got a loaner with the base seats and I felt they didn't have enough support. It's all personal opinions/needs. Something for everyone.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Im considering a Stelvio purchase, and I’m wondering if, at 6’4”, 250, I’d fit comfortably in one; I worry about leg room as well as headroom...if that makes any sense.
I'm also 6'4" and 240 pounds, and I fit great in the Stelvio. Plenty of leg and head room. I have the sport seats and love them. I do wish the seat bottom angle could be adjusted for some more tilt backward to provide a bit more thigh support though. The sport seats have thigh support that help.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Based on test driving other cars, it has become apparent to me, that Sport trims essentially all have a deeper/longer cushion that supports the thigh. Which I guess is typical of a Sport seat.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Just bolts holding them in.....

61 - 67 of 67 Posts