Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I came here from the Giulia Forum to introduce myself. Also to let all Stelvio owner's in the Seattle and PNW area know about an All Italian Vintage/New Car Show in Issaquah (17 mi east of Sea) on Sunday, April 15. It will be casual low keyed and no judging or awards. Some of us Giulia, Ti and Quad owner's are planning to be there to show off our new Giulia's. We would love to see some Stelvio's owner's there also.

Please see my Giulia Forum link below for all the info and registration form. I'll list some links below too (rather slow links). Please feel free if you only have a short time, to park across the street and come over to say hello. If you might be able to attend, no obligation, please send me a private message here at the Stelvio Forum and I'll send out an update to PM responders in early April with any pertinent info and whether 9am or 10am is the official start time. I am not connected with the show sponsor. $15 in advance or $20 day of show, see form below.

Hope to see some Stelvio's in Issaquah!
Chuck :grin

Italy/Car Show Sea-Tac - Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum

All Italian Car & Motorcycle Show

http://www.allitaliancarshow.com/graphics/2018-registration-form.pdf

https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUse...nWidth=50&cnt=30&offset=-1&filter=7&autoplay= XXX Rootbeer Photos

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
BUMP

We have one Stelvio Owner registered for this show. We are so happy to have a Stelvio join the Giulia's.

Any other interested members please let me know.

Chuck (JuliaQ4-Nut)

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Final Car Show Update

Looking forward to seeing all Giulia/Stelvio Alfisti at the show. Hoping and praying to the Italian gods for warm weather and especially bone dry!

..... Sunday, April 15th, 10am - 3pm.
..... XXX Rootbeer, 98 NE Gilman Blvd, Issaquah, WA 98027 --- 425-392-1266
..... Begin parking assignments and same day registration at 10am.
..... Interstate 90, Exit 17 in Issaquah (Front Street/E Lk Sammaish Pkwy SE).
..... Go south of the freeway one block and left at Gilman Blvd/Front St intersection (Arco on the left). One block East on Gilman, XXX on left.
..... I will get there early to ask if we can all park together.
..... Bring folding cars, cooler w/food and drinks if desired.
..... XXX Rootbeer is an old fashioned 1950's hamburger joint.
..... Other fast food, restaurants, coffee, hardware and grocery stores north 1/2 mile on Front St and E Lk Sammamish Pkwy and beyond, east side.
..... More, West on Gilman Blvd for one mile, both sides.
..... See above posts for registration info, etc.

Chuck

PS; So happy that we have a sister Stelvio owner, Cambir participating. Maybe we will get another Stelvio or two at the day of the show.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We lucked out in issaquah, WA on Sunday with no rain, except for a little drizzle in the last 30 minutes. We had a surprisingly good turnout in spite of the threatening weather. A huge thanks to Stelvio owners Cambir and his gorgeous Competizione Tri-Coat Ti Sport along with Gordy and his Stelvio.

Thanks Cameron and Gordy,
Chuck :D

See this link at the Giulia Forum for more photos from the show:
Italy/Car Show Sea-Tac - Page 3 - Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum (post #30 and later)

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts