Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I took delivery of my Stelvio TI in October, it was one of those typical days at the dealership in the US that most of us go thru.
I had to clear my workspace for that day and plan on spending the whole day at the dealer. It started by stopping by my credit union to do some paperwork. Then I had to drop off my 2013 Land Rover Evoque Prestige to CARMAX where I got $3000.00 more than the local Land Rover dealers were willing to give me for an outright buy. (more waiting)
At the Alfa Romeo dealer the process began and I won't bore you with the mundane details. Bottom line, I was beat and pretty much rushed the delivery process with the salesman.

In the next several weeks, I was so consumed trying to figure out the navigation and infotainment center that I missed the "secret compartment" Whoa - what a delight to find that the lid and compartment did not contain the electrical fuses but a concealed compartment to hide my wallet, etc if I have to leave them in the car!

Just another detail I like about the car!

Attachments

·
Registered
763 Posts
I use it to put my sunglasses in, since there is not an overhead console.

·
Super Moderator
2018 Stelvio Base 20" yellow calipers
1,504 Posts
Yes- agreed. The door compartments are extra large too and a useful 'catch all' as well as the cup holder compartment.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts