1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
252 Posts
KC, it keeps getting better and better. The Gray color with the yellow accents is very nice. Keep up the good work and keep enjoying your beautiful ride.

·
Registered
41 Posts
That’s the direction I’m going. I have the gray as well but I’m with red. Can you tell me what you’ve done? I’m starting to look for the CF mirror housing but the OEM ones are about $1000 each or so I’m told from north side imports in Houston. The Koshi are about a third of that. I did get the OE carbon fiber grill from Germany. I need to find a good shop in the area that is not outrageous in their rate.

·
Registered
350 Posts
That’s the direction I’m going. I have the gray as well but I’m with red. Can you tell me what you’ve done? I’m starting to look for the CF mirror housing but the OEM ones are about $1000 each or so I’m told from north side imports in Houston. The Koshi are about a third of that. I did get the OE carbon fiber grill from Germany. I need to find a good shop in the area that is not outrageous in their rate.
Look up Madness auto works.

They have a ton of genuine Carbon fibre, many extras for the Quad. It has all fit perfect on mine and I have called in a spoken to Ray and great service and good free shipping

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Front V grille and badge surround from
Madness, mirror caps and rear badge surround from eBay (fit perfectly). Rear Quadrifoglio badge also from eBay. Gloss black rear badging from shop.alfisti.net.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Thank you. It looks great !!

Any thing else that you’re thinking about doing at some point?

Front V grille and badge surround from
Madness, mirror caps and rear badge surround from eBay (fit perfectly). Rear Quadrifoglio badge also from eBay. Gloss black rear badging from shop.alfisti.net.

·
Registered
151 Posts
@Kctime: BEAUTIFUL! Now, about the front license plate: I just picked up my new Stelvio QV today. The permanent plates get put on in about a month. Did you drill into the bumper? I'm not sure what to do.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Welcome

Kctime....love your ride...welcome to the Forum....I see you have NY Plates....Downstate ? You can check out the NY Alfa Romeo Owners Club at NYAROC ...Talk to you soon....Dino

Reactions: harvest

·
Registered
15 Posts
very nice, love the upgrades

·
Registered
151 Posts
I did drill. It’s just a car.
@Kctime: That settles that. I am going to stop fetishizing and start drilling! I can't tell you how many people have told me to just forget mounting a front license plate, but I don't think they've driven north from New York City on the Taconic Parkway in the winter with the lonely state police looking for something to do. Especially, I assume, involving a bright Misano blue Stelvio Quad.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Nooooo! Dont drill! There's another post in here of a company that makes a plate holder

that screws into the threaded tow-hook on the right side. $99.

I wish my dealer knew that before they drilled the bumper!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts