Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Administrator
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Share some pictures of your Alfa Romeo stelvio with aftermarket wheels.

Please follow the guidelines below:

• Post the make and model of the aftermarket wheels
  • Post the size and offset of the wheels if available
  • Share as many pictures as you want

·
Registered
20 Posts
Can't wait to see some aftermarket options.

I love the 5-hole signature wheel (what I have on my Stel) but I still can't believe it's not offered in a 20" size - that's just silly. I know it's a matter of preference (and there's good argument for extra sidewall), but to me, 19" is undersized for this vehicle. I believe the QV has 21's - they look SO much nicer! Obviously, this is still a currently a 'niche' vehicle, but I'm still surprised how few options are currently available.

With any luck, someone will at least produce a QV replica for our non-Q cars soon.

·
Registered
169 Posts
These Giulia repro forged 20s are available for the Giulia, I’m sure a quick email and they may be able to confirm if they’ll fit the Stelvio as well. Look like a nice wheel, not crazy priced but not cheap either.

My Work

Reactions: Peterpan

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
20's are plenty for this vehicle. I have the 19 round wheels and only thing I'll change when the time comes is switch to a 255/50R19 summer performance tie. I run REAL snows in the winter. I'll take a better quality tire (performance level) anyday over just plain big dubs that bend, add unsprung weight unless you spend a fortune on forged ones. No SUV needs anything less than a 45 series tire to perform.

I do agree that the sig rounds should have been 20's. LOOK HOW MANY SPORT PACKS DOWN CODE TO THOSE WHEELS!!

·
Registered
92 Posts
^ Nice!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Started out with the 19" with the half holes..switched immediately to the 20" aluminum 5 hole... much better look IMO..
IMG_0272.JPG
IMG_0254.JPG

·
Premium Member
2020 Stelvio Sport ti
3 Posts

·
Registered
Alfa Romeo Stelvio First Edition | Alfa Romeo 4C
15 Posts
GMP Italia Dark Antracite (box says: OE Alfa?) 20 inch, 8,5J

·
Registered
2018 stelvio sport volcano black 22x9 asanti abl 13 wheels, 265/35/22 fullway HS266 tires.
7 Posts
asanti abl13 22x9 .not sure about the off set. The tires were under $100 ea.

·
Registered
Alfa Romeo Stelvio First Edition | Alfa Romeo 4C
15 Posts

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
"What i don't understand"
A different mindset, the look is what is important here. The poster is happy, thats what counts.
Stock wheels with upgraded tires would more than likely give better performance, but that doesn't seem to be the concern for the poster.
Unless he knows something about full way tires that we don't.

·
Registered
2018 stelvio sport volcano black 22x9 asanti abl 13 wheels, 265/35/22 fullway HS266 tires.
7 Posts
Nice wheels! Saw them in black on another Stelvio. What I don't understand is why you would use this kind of budget tyres on your premium car?
High priced tires are a lot of hype. These are the best tires I've ever had, and I've tried them all.

·
Registered
Alfa Romeo Stelvio TI SPORT AWD 2020 Vesuvio Gray Metallic / Red Interior
54 Posts
Savini F1 Wheels 20x9 front
20x9 rear.

I tried 20x10 in the rear it did not fit,,, purchased from Element Wheels in Arizona ,,,,,, my tire size was 285 45 20.... was not touching the inner right walls...
so i went back to the 20x9.....
in any event all 20x9 255 45 20....

1 - 20 of 24 Posts