Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Share some pictures of your Alfa Romeo stelvio with aftermarket wheels.

Please follow the guidelines below:

• Post the make and model of the aftermarket wheels
  • Post the size and offset of the wheels if available
  • Share as many pictures as you want

·
Registered
20 Posts
Can't wait to see some aftermarket options.

I love the 5-hole signature wheel (what I have on my Stel) but I still can't believe it's not offered in a 20" size - that's just silly. I know it's a matter of preference (and there's good argument for extra sidewall), but to me, 19" is undersized for this vehicle. I believe the QV has 21's - they look SO much nicer! Obviously, this is still a currently a 'niche' vehicle, but I'm still surprised how few options are currently available.

With any luck, someone will at least produce a QV replica for our non-Q cars soon.

·
Registered
169 Posts
These Giulia repro forged 20s are available for the Giulia, I’m sure a quick email and they may be able to confirm if they’ll fit the Stelvio as well. Look like a nice wheel, not crazy priced but not cheap either.

My Work

Reactions: Peterpan

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
20's are plenty for this vehicle. I have the 19 round wheels and only thing I'll change when the time comes is switch to a 255/50R19 summer performance tie. I run REAL snows in the winter. I'll take a better quality tire (performance level) anyday over just plain big dubs that bend, add unsprung weight unless you spend a fortune on forged ones. No SUV needs anything less than a 45 series tire to perform.

I do agree that the sig rounds should have been 20's. LOOK HOW MANY SPORT PACKS DOWN CODE TO THOSE WHEELS!!

·
Registered
92 Posts
^ Nice!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Started out with the 19" with the half holes..switched immediately to the 20" aluminum 5 hole... much better look IMO..
IMG_0272.JPG
IMG_0254.JPG

·
Premium Member
2020 Stelvio Sport ti
3 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts