Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
Alfa Romeo Stelvio Quadrifoglio
41 Posts
I'm a Vossen performance wheel fan. I decided on HF-2 wheels for my Stelvio Ti Sport Carbon Fiber Nero Endizione Edition.

The wheels are extreme high quality and offers an aggressive stance. Topped off with ultra high performance Michelin Pilot Sports
that give a ride that's just as quiet as the stock Conti's but with a firmer grip and less lean in tight cornering.

The Stelvio Carbon Fiber Nero Endizione Edition comes with the same internal carbon fiber embellishments as the Quadrifoglio
which includes the entire cabin trimming, mirror caps and V grille. I've added and professionally installed dry carbon fiber rear
tailgate spoiler, rear roof spoiler and a lower front spoiler with split columns. Carbon fiber fender trims are en route to finish it off.

Wider stance rubber 265/35/22 (the max possible), 22" Vossen wheels, factory blacked out Nero trim, carbon fiber everywhere.
Hope you guys enjoyed it as much as I do. Car only has 1,300 miles. Already thinking of upgrading to the Quadrifoglio to make
it my own... again. ;-)

Thanks for letting me share.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'm a Vossen performance wheel fan. I decided on HF-2 wheels for my Stelvio Ti Sport Carbon Fiber Nero Endizione Edition.

View attachment 21938

View attachment 21939

View attachment 21941

View attachment 21942

View attachment 21951

View attachment 21944

The wheels are extreme high quality and offers an aggressive stance. Topped off with ultra high performance Michelin Pilot Sports
that give a ride that's just as quiet as the stock Conti's but with a firmer grip and less lean in tight cornering.

The Stelvio Carbon Fiber Nero Endizione Edition comes with the same internal carbon fiber embellishments as the Quadrifoglio
which includes the entire cabin trimming, mirror caps and V grille. I've added and professionally installed dry carbon fiber rear
tailgate spoiler, rear roof spoiler and a lower front spoiler with split columns. Carbon fiber fender trims are en route to finish it off.

View attachment 21948

View attachment 21949

View attachment 21950

Wider stance rubber 265/35/22 (the max possible), 22" Vossen wheels, factory blacked out Nero trim, carbon fiber everywhere.
Hope you guys enjoyed it as much as I do. Car only has 1,300 miles. Already thinking of upgrading to the Quadrifoglio to make
it my own... again. ;-)

Thanks for letting me share.
I have the same color Stelvio as you and I was considering those same wheels, HF-2's, in gloss black in the 20" size. My local Vossen dealer quoted me $749 per wheel before install and new tires to fit them. Ended up not being able to stomach the price and spent $800 having my stock wheels powder coated black. It was a hard decision and I think these wheels look fantastic on your car. If you don't mind, how much did you spend on your set of HF-2's before install?

·
Registered
Alfa Romeo Stelvio Quadrifoglio
41 Posts
I have the same color Stelvio as you and I was considering those same wheels, HF-2's, in gloss black in the 20" size. My local Vossen dealer quoted me $749 per wheel before install and new tires to fit them. Ended up not being able to stomach the price and spent $800 having my stock wheels powder coated black. It was a hard decision and I think these wheels look fantastic on your car. If you don't mind, how much did you spend on your set of HF-2's before install?
My guy (Vincent) at EUDM Auto Sports ( eudmautosports.com ) hooked me up with the wheels & tires for about $1K/each.
He also included new Tire Pressure Monitoring Sensors (TPMS) and new black lugs. If you do decide on getting them, let
Victor know Ben referred you and he'll give you a great deal.

I got the Vossen HF-2 Satin Black Wheels in 22", Installation, TPMS programming, etc... all included.

Michelin Pilot 4S Tirerack Video

The wheels don't come in 5x110 bolt pattern as stock, so Vossen took new blanks to make them custom for the car.
It took 4 weeks for them to complete my wheels from scratch. Vossen, and I, are not fans of companies that take
in stock tires and re-drill holes to fit a car because it's not a standard stock bolt pattern - a very common practice
that people don't know about. This leads to non-standard size bolts (larger) to attempt a full bolt seating and it can
also compromise the integrity of the wheel.

I also opted for the forged aluminum Vossen center caps in canary yellow to give a higher pop of the wheels especially
matching my yellow calipers. These are $150 for the 4 ($37.50/each). I don't mind not having Alfa center caps, Vossen
is a highly respected performance wheel brand found on super cars, including Quadrifoglios in Europe.

Hope that helps... let me know of anything else.

Ben

·
Registered
2022 Stelvio Ti
477 Posts
All of these wheels are beautiful!

21 - 29 of 29 Posts