Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does the SIRIUS radio system have "alerts" to set for your favorite artists or songs?
If so how many preset alerts can you have?
Thanks.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Not sure about the Stelvio. My very first Sirius radio in 2005 did have the ability to store 10 favorite songs. Whenever that song played on any Sirius channel you would get an alert. But the radio was a stand-alone Sirius radio.

I am not aware of any car brand that has a Sirius radio with favorite song capability. I loved the feature.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not sure about the Stelvio. My very first Sirius radio in 2005 did have the ability to store 10 favorite songs. Whenever that song played on any Sirius channel you would get an alert. But the radio was a stand-alone Sirius radio.

I am not aware of any car brand that has a Sirius radio with favorite song capability. I loved the feature.
Thanks. Yes "Alert" that's the BEST feature. We first had it on a home radio too a long time ago (long time SIRIUS subscribers). Not all radios or cars have them, very few do :crying I had a feeling the Stelvio radio might not have it. My current car radio can alert both songs and artists but its limited to 10 too. I need like 30 :smile, I like a large variety of stuff.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Yes! The radio can store favorite songs and artists. It alerts you when they are on and gives you the option to switch to the song. There must be a limit, but I think it will store many more than 10 songs.
See the attached pic. Click the 3 dots above the SIRIUS logo. You'll see the option to save.

Attachments

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes! The radio can store favorite songs and artists. It alerts you when they are on and gives you the option to switch to the song. There must be a limit, but I think it will store many more than 10 songs.
See the attached pic. Click the 3 dots above the SIRIUS logo. You'll see the option to save.
Great! Thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts