Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
$4.96 with free shipping

Yes, wheels are awesome. Have to have those with the painted calipers so they really stand out!
The Alfa Romeo tire caps and key chain are mailed from China thru Ebay. Takes about 2 weeks if you live on the West Coast.
At $4.96 and free shipping, it's hard to beat. Probably made by prison inmates at this price.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Car-Tire-Valve-Dust-Stems-Air-Caps-Cover-Emblem-Keychain-for-Alfa-Romeo-Giulia/172796000709?epid=2145435921&hash=item283b71b9c5:g:ioEAAOSw11ZZeay-&vxp=mtr

Reactions: zvezdah1

·
Registered
205 Posts
Always loved having fine details like this but at the same time I think it would have been better if we got hidden valve's. Alfa is at that point where it something to consider. Don't know how everyone else feels about it.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Had to look them up, seem too much trouble to me. It looks like something you could fit yourself whenever you change tires. The valve stems that come on the wheels are very high quality, had the exact same ones on the Vantage I had.

Always loved having fine details like this but at the same time I think it would have been better if we got hidden valve's. Alfa is at that point where it something to consider. Don't know how everyone else feels about it.

·
Premium Member
399 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
the AR valve caps came in today, they look great, excellent value. I bought a couple sets as I've got a feeling someone will steal these. :)

·
Registered
241 Posts
the AR valve caps came in today, they look great, excellent value. I bought a couple sets as I've got a feeling someone will steal these. :)
You are probably right about theft. My Audi Sport valve caps kept disappearing from my 2003 A4, so I quit buying them. I too bought the same Alfa caps and love them.

I figured the Alfa is so rare that kids likely would not come after Alfa valve caps.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
more small things, w/pics!

Check out my new Stelvio console organizer - Made in China $12.29 w/free shipping! (the last photo is the original hole that still is being used) So the new shelf, just adds more usable space for stuff.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/183000329812

Attachments

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yes, came with all 3 mats if you look up close

Reactions: zvezdah1

·
Registered
534 Posts
That organizer looks good, thanks for the link. Would be a good place to build in a wireless charging pad for the cellphone.

·
Premium Member
2018 Stelvio Base 20" yellow calipers
1,504 Posts
Just ordered one- thanks!

·
Premium Member
399 Posts
1 - 20 of 52 Posts