Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just recently got my Stelvio. Going on a 2 week road trip soon and will be driving through several areas where you are required to carry snow chains or an alternative traction device. The owners manual says 13mm snow chains and to put them on the rear only. Has anyone had to put snow chains or auto socks on? Did you run them on the front also? I doubt I'll need them and don't want to scratch the wheels if I do so I'm leaning towards autosock even if they only last through the trip as it never snows where I live.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Just recently got my Stelvio. Going on a 2 week road trip soon and will be driving through several areas where you are required to carry snow chains or an alternative traction device. The owners manual says 13mm snow chains and to put them on the rear only. Has anyone had to put snow chains or auto socks on? Did you run them on the front also? I doubt I'll need them and don't want to scratch the wheels if I do so I'm leaning towards autosock even if they only last through the trip as it never snows where I live.

Curious on the outcome of this, did you end up using any chains you liked?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts