Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Italian bug bitten me. I purchased a 2018 model. My must was Red interior. Panoramic sunroof. All the safety features. Lane, blind spot, etc. Apple/android connect. I found her. Than I improved on her look with surgery. Exterior color I wanted Blue, Black, white, Red but not really. All the colors are cool. But just don’t pop. Beside that Green and Gold on big brother. 1st picture is her original look. Too her improvement
Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Hood

Car Gear shift Vehicle Motor vehicle Car seat cover
Wheel Vehicle Tire Car Window

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tire

Wheel Car Tire Sky Vehicle

Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

Car Vehicle Gear shift Speedometer Motor vehicle

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Car

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Who ever own this one was a little harsh on it. The red one was immaculate this one three small scratches missing retracted sunscreen. Broken tethered anchor cover. See if I can get replacement on warranty for cover

·
Registered
22 Posts
I would love that deep Red. Mine is grey. Looks fine on sunny days but on cloudy days it justs blends with traffic. For Stelvio i imagine bright colors only like that red, Misano blue, etc

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I would love that deep Red. Mine is grey. Looks fine on sunny days but on cloudy days it justs blends with traffic. For Stelvio i imagine bright colors only like that red, Misano blue, etc
Yes that Rossi etna red is discontinued. So definitely a collectible color

·
Registered
79 Posts
I say this every time, all colors are beautiful on the Stelio. I can tell you that French part of Stellantis is pressuring Italians to cut back on the colors. I know folks in the design studios that are resisting this. The colors that pop may be short lived. French paid the agnelli family $2b for an extra 2 board seats. Stellantis also partially owned by the French government so the Italian influence likely to wane. Corporate mergers are always ugly and so are French cars.....,

·
Registered
2018 Stelvio Ti Sport
100 Posts
Yes that Rossi etna red is discontinued. So definitely a collectible color
Yours was a 2018, so the deep red that year would have been the Rosso Competizione Tri-Coat. That's what I have (although with a black interior) and it's gorgeous. Truly a proper Alfa color. Rosso Etna replaced it in MY2022.

Usually I don't like blues but I think they look stunning on the Stelvio. Both the dark blue and the electric blue (I forget the exact names of the colors).

Reactions: topnycdog

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yours was a 2018, so the deep red that year would have been the Rosso Competizione Tri-Coat. That's what I have (although with a black interior) and it's gorgeous. Truly a proper Alfa color. Rosso Etna replaced it in MY2022.

Usually I don't like blues but I think they look stunning on the Stelvio. Both the dark blue and the electric blue (I forget the exact names of the colors).
You are correct. This is the Monte Carlo Blue

1 - 12 of 12 Posts