Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Stevio TI
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took my 2020 Stelvio in for an oil change today. SA said there was a software update available. I told him to skip it. Did I do wrong?

·
Registered
2020 Stelvio TI Silverstone Gray Metallic/Red/Black
237 Posts
Took my 2020 Stelvio in for an oil change today. SA said there was a software update available. I told him to skip it. Did I do wrong?
What was the update? I had one done for the HVAC recently.

·
Registered
2018 Stelvio Ti Montecarlo Blue
250 Posts
Any particular reason you decided to skip it?
What was the update for?

·
Registered
2020 Stelvio Veloce 2.0 Petrol Q4
155 Posts
I had mine in two weeks ago and there was no update. What’s the version on yours?

·
Registered
237 Posts
The listed in the menu software update will only list basic infotainment, normally a dealer software update is more in detail and contains modules the end user doesn't have visibility into.
It should be on my invoice I got from other work done though I believe.

·
Registered
237 Posts
The listed in the menu software update will only list basic infotainment, normally a dealer software update is more in detail and contains modules the end user doesn't have visibility into.
Who are you going to use for service? Same place you bought it from or different dealership?

·
Registered
2020 Stevio TI
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Who are you going to use for service? Same place you bought it from or different dealership?
Place where I bought it is 100 miles away just outside NYC.Closest dealer 15 mins away in Easton PA

1 - 18 of 18 Posts