Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio Ti Sport. Premium everything. Vesuvio Grey with Red interior
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a new Class 3 trailer hitch from Draw-Tite for sale. I bought it from etrailer.com and started installing it but it turns out it won't fit with my Centerline Stradale exhaust. It does fit perfectly if you have the OEM exhaust, or no muffler. I like this hitch because it is an OEM fit and looks totally OEM when installed. Check it out on the etrailer.com website. I did use the little springy thing that pull the hardware into place (you'll know what i mean if you look at the install video on etrailer.com). Three of them still look usable so you should be fine for the install. You can always use some tape if they don't catch the bolt quite right.

The Hitch is quite heavy so shipping will not be cheap. Best if you live near Orange County NY so we can meet up.

It's about $190 plus tax and shipping from etrailer.com so I'm looking to get $100 for it, which is more than fair for an unused Hitch. If you want it shipped, I'll have to get a shipping cost for you. You will pay for shipping.

Good deal if you need a 4000 lbs, tow weight, 600 lbs tongue weight hitch.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts