WOW!! That looks incredible!
You removed the Veloce badges?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
WOW!! That looks incredible!
You removed the Veloce badges?
Oh yeah, there was no way they were staying on, I prefer the clean lines on the side with it just being all red and didn't want to drop $100+ on black Veloce badges I wouldn't appreciate, but I adore the black Stelvio and Q4 on the back (damn you nero edizione!)

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What ceramic coating did they use?

Looks great!
They use the CeramicPro 2 layer product, they also did handwash, clay bar, and color correction.
He also found 2 small chips the size of a pencil tip and he'll fill them for me when I can get some of the touch up paint.
Now I have to do my homework on the best way to take care of it, not the worst homework I've done in my life :)

·
Registered
2020 Stelvio TI Silverstone Gray Metallic/Red/Black
237 Posts
Looks amazing! Where did you get it done? I got full front PPF including fenders, mirrors and headlights along with full ceramic coating.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Looks amazing! Where did you get it done? I got full front PPF including fenders, mirrors and headlights along with full ceramic coating.
Unique Car Care in Middleton https://uccboston.com/
Rick is the owner and a truly nice guy, it was out of my way and I had to uber back and forth to the house when I dropped it off, but well worth it.

I knew when I looked around the shop people liked his work, it wasn't the usual high end cars owned by people with too much money, well some were :) but I saw a lot of nice classics there too that showed folks cared enough to trust them.

I just can't get behind the PPF, I'd rather coat the existing paint, but that's just a personal preference, I saw a fully PPF'd 'vette there and it did look really nice and I wouldn't have known if he hadn't mentioned it.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Unique Car Care in Middleton https://uccboston.com/
Rick is the owner and a truly nice guy, it was out of my way and I had to uber back and forth to the house when I dropped it off, but well worth it.

I knew when I looked around the shop people liked his work, it wasn't the usual high end cars owned by people with too much money, well some were :) but I saw a lot of nice classics there too that showed folks cared enough to trust them.

I just can't get behind the PPF, I'd rather coat the existing paint, but that's just a personal preference, I saw a fully PPF'd 'vette there and it did look really nice and I wouldn't have known if he hadn't mentioned it.
Nice! I have heard of that shop. I got mine done at a great shop too. The PPF was the best thing I have done since I drive a lot of highway and it has definitely protected my front end so far from road debris. Like you mentioned you can't tell it's even there unless you touch it. I think I got a good deal for everything. I am sure you did too!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Looks Awesome, red is a amazing color on the ARS! Have you done any interior mods?
Not really a mod kinda person, but I do love the wireless CarPlay adapter I put in, I was spoiled after 3 years of wireless CarPlay in my last BMW, oh, and crank up the excitement, I think I'm buying winter mats ;)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Not really a mod kinda person, but I do love the wireless CarPlay adapter I put in, I was spoiled after 3 years of wireless CarPlay in my last BMW, oh, and crank up the excitement, I think I'm buying winter mats ;)
Car Play is huge! do you have a link for the adapter? Do you think you will get weathertech mats ? I need to do the same for winter. I see the leather mats the go along the sides but not sure if they can handle the snow, salt and the like.

·
Registered
237 Posts
I have the Mopar all weather mats along with the cargo mat and they are great! Anyone know if there's a wireless adapter for Android Auto?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I did this unit, so far in one month it's worked very well

As far as mats, I was hoping for the super tough Findway.CA carpet mats, but they don't make a set for the Alfa's so I went for the https://toughpro.com/ ones as a compromise

1 - 14 of 14 Posts