Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Out west I am seeing a lot of stelvios with the sticker showing the sport package, including Sport Tuned Suspension followed by Delete Sport Tuned Suspension.

Other stickers do not show the delete but they are far fewer.

Does anyone know the story on this? I thought they all had sport tuned suspension? Does the sport package get you different suspension>

Attachments

·
Registered
149 Posts
Oddly enough, I can't even find that information on the alfa romeo site. I assume the delete trim stands for missing features? Has the dealership said anything?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I went to the dealer today today and stuck my head underneath a base and a sport. Both appear to have same size shocks, springs and sway bars. Same buttons in to cab too.

·
Registered
62 Posts
The only way that would make sense to me is if it was ordered with the performance package instead. That comes with the two suspension settings in leiu of the koni fsd shocks - hence the delete

·
Registered
71 Posts
Drove a Stelvio Sport the other day. Lots of midrange power but was a but kind of disappointed with the tippiness in corners and during direction change, but part of that might be the 19" wheels on the car instead of the 20" wheels. Also, driving to the dealer in my Quadrifoglio makes fair test drive comparisons difficult. Stelvio had the Sport Suspension, so in light of that, I recommend to NEVER buy one without the sport suspension and 20" wheels. Good value in an SUV though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts