Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

This reviewer puts the Stelvio Lusso at the top of the Compact SUV segment for ride and comfort. Then he complains that the 2.0 engine is a bit buzzy and would benifit from more aggressive exhaust...

Overall nice review, maybe a little short, but solid.. I especially like that he comments that the seating materials (leather) is fantastic...cause whatever else you want to say about the plastics or switchgear, this reviewer is right, the leather is truly fantastic. If anything the leather on my seats looks better now than when new....don't think too many people say that about the leather in competitive vehicles.

·
Registered
265 Posts
He's driving my Stelvio - the Lusso Ti trim and it is fantastic! I could not get comfortable in the sport seats on my Giulia but love the Lusso seats on my Stelvio.
I do miss having the paddles though - that was a fun amusement to click that once or twice and zoom away. I could use the shifter now to do this but the paddles were way more fun. But I won't ever give up my Lusso seats!
John

1 - 4 of 4 Posts