Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reading up on a few reviews, it seems the standard Stelvio will be offered with some pretty nice goodies.

Standard Stelvios will be getting

-6.5inch dash screen
-DNA drive mode system
-TFT screen in-between the speedo and tach
-Steering wheel mounted push start button (absolutely love that)

Standard safety electronics :

Safety systems include lane departure warning, forward collision warning and autonomous emergency braking with pedestrian detection
First drive: Alfa Romeo Stelvio company car review

·
Registered
205 Posts
That's not much different than the Giulia but who really expect this to get much different any way.
Just look to the Giulia if you want a good example of what coming to production.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
For sure, and they have a system that works with the Giulia so there's no reason to really deviate from that.

Would there be anything else you would want to see standard though?

·
Registered
149 Posts
Wouldn't mind seeing part-leather or leather seats in the entry level Stelvio, just something that fits into the whole Alfa Romeo luxury brand aesthetic IMO. It'd be a shock to see a luxury SUV come with full fabric seats.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Perhaps this is just me, but with how large infotainment screens are getting these days a 6.5inch dash screen just doesn't seem enough to me.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
From photos alone we can see that the Stelvio will come with full leather seats (entry-level) and the QV will be sporting leather/alcantara insert seats. Pretty much exactly the same as the Giulia, just the QV Stelvio won't have such race/sport oriented seats.

I do feel the same way about the 6.5" screen though.. that's tiny haha

·
Registered
149 Posts
That should be a good sized screen. You can see what it looks like inside the Stelvio here for a size reference.

·
Registered
205 Posts
From photos alone we can see that the Stelvio will come with full leather seats (entry-level) and the QV will be sporting leather/alcantara insert seats. Pretty much exactly the same as the Giulia, just the QV Stelvio won't have such race/sport oriented seats.

I do feel the same way about the 6.5" screen though.. that's tiny haha
Sad reality of the Giulia. Alfa Romeo being a reemerging brand will be cookie cutter across line ups but the real defining moment will be in how they refine these models throughout their production time line. Mid-cycle refresh is what i'm looking forward to.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts