Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Recieved and installed in under 2 minutes. Works perfectly.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I have lived in Switzerland 3 different occasions over my 35+ years with a large fortune 50. Though it is enforced more rigorously is the Swiss German regions; Swiss law dictates one is supposed to turn off their automobile engines at red traffic lites.... the original justification was aimed at reducing ambient (yes noise) as well as exhaust emissions. Admittedly, all of the vehicles we drove in Switzerland (BMW, Audi, VW, Volvo) had a way to ‘deactivate’ the feature. Nonetheless, Several colleagues, friends, and neighbors owned vehicles with similar system designs to our Alfa Romeos for which the feature had to manually deactivated each time the vehicle was started. YEAH, I truly understand Im not in Switzerland (TRUST ME, if you ever lived there you would no how to tell the difference!!!!) BUT - I for one am willing to give Alfa a pass on this particular issue. Not the hill I want to die on.

·
156 Posts
Does this unit affect remote start system? i just bought 2020 Stelvio, does it work with this car too? Is there special price for forum members?
It does not affect remote start. I installed this a few months ago with ZERO issues. A great product, and Jason was great to work with.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I just want to say that I have this one. I love that it installs super easy.
Once installed, it works so well, that I almost forget the the auto stop start function was ever there.

Alfa romeo 164S, Giulia ti Sport Q4
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #33

·
Registered
147 Posts
Just received today! I took my time so install, about 2 minutes. It will take me longer to install my Alfissimo sticker. Life just got better. ?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just purchased the relay. Absolutely love it! Install took a minute if you are used to taking trim out. The plastic tool in the box is high quality. Not cheap but I love the non-invasive nature.

Alfa romeo 164S, Giulia ti Sport Q4
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
I just purchased the relay. Absolutely love it! Install took a minute if you are used to taking trim out. The plastic tool in the box is high quality. Not cheap but I love the non-invasive nature.
Thank you

21 - 39 of 39 Posts