Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
261 Posts
I have one of these and have had a couple of services done since I installed it without any repercussions. It's doubtful that in the course of regular service a technician will find it or flag it. However, if you're having a more serious issue that could be related to the s/s device, I'd remove it before bringing it in so they can't deny you warranty service.

The great thing about this device is that you can install or uninstall it in just a minute or two - literally - so you can remove it before going in for service if you're concerned.

·
Registered
2020 Stelvio TI - White
12 Posts
I have one of these and have had a couple of services done since I installed it without any repercussions. It's doubtful that in the course of regular service a technician will find it or flag it. However, if you're having a more serious issue that could be related to the s/s device, I'd remove it before bringing it in so they can't deny you warranty service.

The great thing about this device is that you can install or uninstall it in just a minute or two - literally - so you can remove it before going in for service if you're concerned.
Thanks, that's really helpful and I hadn't thought of just removing it before any service!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Just bought mine and will hopefully remember to chime in with a report on how easy it was to install and how well it's working!

Hope there are no issues for 2021 models...I doubt that there will be any.

41 - 46 of 46 Posts