Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you are a real estate agent and a member of the National Association of REALTORS (N.A.R), FCA is now offering a $500.00 cash allowance over and above the Conquest Cash incentives on new 2018 Stelvio's. All you have to do is show your NAR card and driver's license.
This is a new Alfa Romeo incentive for Stelvio's as of September 29, 2017.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Well they do have to uphold a certain image and I know agents who switch cars every year or two, though the allowance is nice it isn't really needed. Would be nice if everyone else received that $500.00 cash.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I believe FCA is also offering FREE oil changes under the REALTOR incentive program up to 2 years as well. The first one is free with anyone buying the Stelvio but the following year is included as well.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I am a Realtor but I find the Stelvio just a little too small for clients in the back seat. I need X5 size - a little more room, no floor hump and not too big makes the X5 just right for me.

Jeff

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
REALTORS and Stelvio

I am a Realtor but I find the Stelvio just a little too small for clients in the back seat. I need X5 size - a little more room, no floor hump and not too big makes the X5 just right for me.

Jeff
I currently drive a Land Rover with plenty of room in the back seat. But, in the 15 years I've been in the business, all my client's end up following me in their vehicles when showing properties (with 1-2 exceptions max). I guess I've been lucky. I like keeping my cars clean/neat. Can't wait to get the Stelvio. Here in SoCal, BMW's are like Fords there are so many.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I currently drive a Land Rover with plenty of room in the back seat. But, in the 15 years I've been in the business, all my client's end up following me in their vehicles when showing properties (with 1-2 exceptions max). I guess I've been lucky. I like keeping my cars clean/neat. Can't wait to get the Stelvio. Here in SoCal, BMW's are like Fords there are so many.
The bulk of my business the last 20 years has been focused on high end golf developments in AZ and TX so I am often driving agents and buyers around explaining the development, membership, the amenities and the area in addition to showing lots and houses.

Jeff

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Stelvio vs X5 rear legroom

Jeff
According to the http://www.thecarconnection.com/car-compare-results/alfa-romeo_stelvio_2018-vs-bmw_x5-series_2017 here are the stats in REAR legroom and REAR headroom between the Alfa Romeo Stelvio and BMW X5:

Rear Leg Room (in) 35.9 Stelvio vs 36.6 X5
Rear headroom (in) 38.9 Stelvio vs 38.8 X5

·
Registered
40 Posts
According to the 2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio vs 2017 BMW X5 - The Car Connection here are the stats in REAR legroom and REAR headroom between the Alfa Romeo Stelvio and BMW X5:

Rear Leg Room (in) 35.9 Stelvio vs 36.6 X5
Rear headroom (in) 38.9 Stelvio vs 38.8 X5
There are no accurate comparative numbers for rear leg room. Everyone seems to measure differently. The only way to tell is to set the front seat and then sit in the back seat. I have done this recently for: X5 (had one the last 6 years), Range Rover Sport, Range Rover Velar, Stelvio ( drove one for over 3 weeks) Macan, Cayenne, Q5 etc.

There is way more rear leg room in an X5 than a Stelvio. With the Stelvio I had to park it and ride with clients at times.

I am getting another X5. Right now I am getting by with a Giulia QV and 4C. Not the best real estate cars.

Jeff

1 - 8 of 8 Posts