Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't think anyone has posted this yet, but here's a short ad for the new Stelvio titled "Now the time has come". I think the second one is a longer version of it.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I've always wanted to take a trip and drive down those roads... you see them all the time in videos and it just looks like so much fun!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's harder to find roads like those when you live somewhere with a lot of flt land and barely any hill to speak of, but driving through rural roads with trees on either side is nice too. Just not as exciting as what we're seeing, though I wouldn't want to speed around a snowy curvy road with a drop on one side.

·
Registered
139 Posts
That drop definitely makes the trip very nail biting and uneasy feeling haha. I wouldn't take my chances but I would take it slow and steady and just bask in the view and experience.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What this ad does a good job of conveying is the idea that you can go on long trips with the Stelvio thanks to its cargo capacity compared to something like a coupe. It's not longer just to get from point A to B, but the journey there.

·
Registered
139 Posts
If it were just about getting from A to B, we would've bought a Caravan or something. The enjoyment of being in it and driving it is the focus. It's capable of making you want to drive it to places and it makes you want to take the long way home. That's the feeling you achieve from vehicles like these.

·
Registered
205 Posts
If it were just about getting from A to B, we would've bought a Caravan or something. The enjoyment of being in it and driving it is the focus. It's capable of making you want to drive it to places and it makes you want to take the long way home. That's the feeling you achieve from vehicles like these.
But for most people that's what its about except here individuals are working with different budgets. It's not just about what ever does the job best for the lowest price but what does it with class

1 - 8 of 8 Posts