Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
I see the QV isn't listed yet, guessing it'll come after the standard and Ti trims have been on sale for a while. I do have to say, the Basalto Brown Metallic paint looks a odd to me. Maybe it's because brown is not that common when it comes to cars.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm not a fan of the standard 19" wheels on the TI Sport. The 20" look better.

No option pricing yet

·
Registered
139 Posts
I doubt you'll notice that much of a significant difference and I'm definitely not one to shy away from some seriously sweet looking 20s. Worst case scenario you could change tires and up the aspect ratio a bit for some more sidewall flex

·
Registered
149 Posts
To each their own, I actually prefer the 19" wheels more design wise and an inch difference wouldn't make too big of a traction and acceleration change.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Just realized that the build page has a 360 degree view option when you're configuring the interior, so you can take a look at your future Stelvio from the inside. Interesting features I found when adding the dual-pane sunroof to my build, which is a must have on my list and it even comes with power sun shade.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Not much of a difference that you would notice really, but it may change steering feel a noticeable amount.

But in regards to the dual pane sunroof, a power sun shade is incredibly helpful. That is something that will be ticked off on my option sheet as you really can't go wrong with it.

·
Registered
146 Posts
A sun shade is a must, once sat ins someone's car without a sun shade and it felt like I was melting.

Does anyone have experience with the Harman Kardon Premium Audio System? Is it worth the extra cost or would it be better to go the aftermarket route?

·
Registered
139 Posts
Harman Kardon typically is well known for their audio systems. They're one of the top line audio manufacturers for production vehicles.

Harman International actually owns a good amount of these huge brands like JBL, Mark Levinson, Infinity, etc.

·
Registered
44 Posts
That's pretty warming to hear. I'm very particular about my audio so hearing that gives me some hope. Chances are, I'll still be adding something to it just because I know I'll want more out of it at some point.

Gotta start looking into sound deadening as well.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
139 Posts
Well isn't that a kick in the pants. I guess it's still better than opting for a base audio system considering I can only imagine how much more lack luster that would be.

·
Registered
139 Posts
No QV option as of yet it seems. But I did manage to tip the $50k mark without adding all of the packages and keeping the standard paint option. Added the infotainment system upgrade with the HK audio system, dual pane sunroof, and that was about it on the Ti Sport.

$50,690.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts