Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

181 - 200 of 205 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello.

I´m a Stelvio diesel 2.2 210hp owner, and since the lack of "QV" packs on AR configurator when you buy your car (like BMW or other car brands do so that your car look a little bit more sportier and agressive and pop out of the rest models), and of course...the cost of the QV is much more expensive here in Portugal. 58€K vs 115K€ on base models without opcional. And the petrol cost here in Portugal.. versus Diesel.. when you rode almost more than 100km/day on daily bases.

My Configuration is almost 65K€ + 9K€ on original QV parts. (Steering wheel, Exterior trims, Wheelset, Bumpers, hood, Grilles, etc..)

I will leave here some pictures... and work in progress.. at some stages that I will try to get pictures to show.

Now... the Car at dealership arrival.

Thank you. :devil

Flavio
HI! I also have a stelvio 2.2 diesel! aside from the exterior, have you done any mods to the engine? like a blow off valve or anything else worth getting? please let me know thanks!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Easy.
Only the rear bumper. (it is a only one piece total, all assembled)
The only bad thing, is that if you have a little damage it has to be all replaced.

Saludos.

Flavio
Sorry for bothering you again with the issue of the rear bumper.
Is only enough with this piece ?.
Is the center guard and lower diffuser included?

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #191
HI! I also have a stelvio 2.2 diesel! aside from the exterior, have you done any mods to the engine? like a blow off valve or anything else worth getting? please let me know thanks!
At the engine only have remap.
But I would like somewhere in time do an upgrade to the charge cooler and retrofit the Quadrifoglio"ones" in my 210hp diesel. (I didn't order mine with front fog lights because of that. The quad doesn't have front fog lights because it is the place of the side charge cooler.:cool:(y)

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #192
Yes I had the same doubt.
But when you order it at the dealership... the rear bumper is a only one piece.
In reality.. you can't order only the rear diffuser.(y)

Sorry for bothering you again with the issue of the rear bumper.
Is only enough with this piece ?.
Is the center guard and lower diffuser included?

View attachment 17808

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #194
@Marzio... unless when you are in a traffic jam,... you see the heat waves flowing out of Quad "shark gills" hood.
For the rest.. 0 problems. Last month here in Portugal.. very heavy rains.

And by the way.. tell me more about your Continental SC 6?

Thank you.

Status about rain inside the engine bay, problems ???

181 - 200 of 205 Posts