Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

201 - 209 of 209 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #201
Or maybe quadrismokelio;)
ehehehheehehe :love::LOL::ROFLMAO:
with the DPF.. not happening... but it will... like an octopus.
Now withe the warranty.. its not the right time.
it will have the cool charger of the Quadri... and an Hybrid turbo.
at least 300hp and monster torque..
it will melt the Pzero in 285 lol

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
The ar racing sticker is a nice touch.
It will be funny when someone is feeling all puffed up because they beat/kept up with a quad, and find out it's a diesel (or a gas 4 with flares/wheels/tune).
On the right roads mucho excess power isnt really necessary.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #204
The ar racing sticker is a nice touch.
It will be funny when someone is feeling all puffed up because they beat/kept up with a quad, and find out it's a diesel (or a gas 4 with flares/wheels/tune).
On the right roads mucho excess power isnt really necessary.
Thanks Lost! ;) (y)

I have been on the road for long enough to anticipate "street racing" ... and when I feel that a car body behaviour... in that direction... I don´t step on the pedal.. its more annoying than race.
And they never know.. and will be in doubt. (done it more often that you will think)
But remember that a Diesel remap increase a great deal of torque... and mine with mechanical LSD from factory.. it put the "diesel power" on the ground.
And has you said so well in right roads...its not the power... its the "hands/nails" kit and the attitude.
For me... the great issue.. is the silence of the engine sound... compare to the QV.

Let the warranty.. end.. and then we will talk and rise the 2.2 diesel to another level.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Happy to help @Flunx ! Now I just have to figure out how to get that rear bumper installed, then find a hood and wheel arches at a reasonable price. That'll probably be all I do as far as cosmetic changes (I like the non-QV front bumper pretty well).

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #206
Happy to help @Flunx ! Now I just have to figure out how to get that rear bumper installed, then find a hood and wheel arches at a reasonable price. That'll probably be all I do as far as cosmetic changes (I like the non-QV front bumper pretty well).
At the front.. I would only color code the lower end front tips on the front bumper.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Next week will be "making" DPF delete pipe... also know as down pipe. Will see when it will be finished, but most probably we will make a few for sale.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #208
Next week will be "making" DPF delete pipe... also know as down pipe. Will see when it will be finished, but most probably we will make a few for sale.
KGB... I want more details about that.

If they would look the same or close to a "DPF"... so that when after the 4th year... usually in Europe the cars must be inspected and have a "certificate" that they are ok within the emissions regulation and other factors.

:cool: (y)

201 - 209 of 209 Posts