Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any info on when this is going to happen? Alfa says late availability, but they don't say what year, lol.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Ti Lusso

I emailed AF USA two weeks ago and got a response from Geoffrey. He said late availability is all the information he has. I replied back "late availability 2017 or late availability 2018?" I heard back from Geoffrey again that he has marked my interest in a TiLusso model and I should continue to work with my local dealer who will know when the vehicles become available.

In other words....late availability is late availability and it could mean 2019 or 2020 for all the information you can get from AF USA.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hope this "Late availability" will not come somewhere in 2025 or something. I'm pretty sure that we won't see it in 2018, so 2019 is the earliest time, not sure though.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok so I emailed AR and got the same response as shightower, contacted my dealer, they said we don't know anything and need to talk to AR......:|

·
Registered
67 Posts
I got another call from a dealer today. In their prospecting notes they clearly have CarPlay as a requirement and Lusso Crema as a want. The dealer has no info on when either will be available.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm seeing some changes on the Stelvio Ti build and price at Alfa romeo USA, Y spoke wheels now showing and when you click on interior 360 you can see what looks like seams on the door tops where stitching would be, also the seats look just like the lusso seats in the still photos/renderings. Is Alfa finally going to make Lusso package available?

·
Registered
250 Posts
I'm also waiting on the Lusso..the dealer has no info on release date either..so little info, is this typical of alfa?
Anyone have any good pictures to post of it? I read a "crema" interior color...I am assuming its light color?

·
Registered
241 Posts
As far as I can see it looks like Ti Lusso is avail for order here is interior pic.
Wow! Good things come to those who wait! I'd love to order a Stelvio with the crema leather and limited slip options. But then again, I have a "bird in the hand" and have been enjoying my stelvio for a few months now.

You lucky guys who have not yet bought a Stelvio! It gets better very day for you!

·
Super Moderator
2018 Stelvio Base 20" yellow calipers
1,504 Posts
I negotiated a light beige Stressless chair into the last furniture buy + despite heavy use (it's my Archie Bunker perch) it has been remarkably easy to keep clean and like new. From that I would be confident but the light carpet might be the challenge. One of the standard colors for WeatherTech is a light beige could coordinate though when available- if fit is for both Giulia AND Stelvio a good chance sooner than later.

·
Registered
6 Posts
That interior is fabulous. Hmm...might be worth the wait to order it. Does anyone know if Alfa Romeo offers a travel experience like Porsche, where you can custom order the car, see the factory and take delivery, etc.?

·
Registered
478 Posts
Just got back from ordering a Ti Sport in the US. No sign of the Lusso options. I am pleased to report that the leather dash is now available on Stelvio.

·
Registered
241 Posts
The crema interior looks nice in the showroom but good luck keeping it clean with everyday wear and tear. :grin
This reminds me when Stephen Wolf (CEO of US Airways/previous CEO of United) changed the first class seats from dark blue leather to light gray leather. Those seats looked so awesome, but they did require more frequent cleaning. Wolf had great taste, even if the maintenance department slapped their heads every time he made changes to the aircraft!

·
Registered
250 Posts
As far as I can see it looks like Ti Lusso is avail for order here is interior pic.
Ive seen different pictures of the Lusso "crema" color.
This was the original which to me looks more like alight chocolate brown with black accents - this picture looks more like the regular chocolate brown but the picture is titled 2017 Lusso.
Probably mislabeled picture of Crema and its actually the lighter beige color with beige carpets?

Attachments

1 - 20 of 30 Posts