Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Thanks for the heads yup! Looks like the first wave of Stelvio is all sport trim or higher, so I'm guessing the base model buyers will have to wait a bit longer.

·
Registered
205 Posts
I'm wiling to be that any red Stelvio's will be the first to go and the hardest to find and on that note some of you might want to be aggressive with buying one. Some guys I know will call the number on a listing and ask if they can send a e-money order just to secure the car!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Not too sure about color wise, but at this point, I think majority of the allocations are going to be accounted for so If you can get any color.. darn go for it!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Red is the iconic Alfa Romeo color so it'll be the first to go, maybe followed by blue and other bright paints. Gray just doesn't do the Stelvio's body lines justice IMHO.

·
Registered
205 Posts
I bet that once we see sales numbers roll in 6-8 months from now we'll see what we always expected.... that red topped sales numbers.
Everyone knows this as Ferrari's child, red is heavily associated with Ferrari, and now that's the case with Alfa Romeo.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I honestly don't think I've ever seen a 4C in any color but Red. The Giulias I have seen in multiple colors and I'm not too sure how common either color is but I'll take the word for it as you're right.. being the baby Ferrari, Red is where it's at.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Just saw a 4C the past weekend and it was of course red. I'm guessing people are more willing to stray away from the iconic colors when it comes to four doors than two.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Of course haha. But I typically expect to see more white or blacks as that's typical "suv" colours but this isn't just a regular suv or "common" suv so it'll be fun to see.

Then we'll see the guys that go and get it wrapped crazy colors !

·
Registered
146 Posts
Generally don't see performance SUVs in funky wraps, at least as far as I know. There are plenty of Porsche Cayennes around my area being driven by a younger generation and they're all the average white, black, common colors. Nothing really special, and it does make sense sine both it and the Stelvio are more utility cars, just with a lot of extra power behind the wheels.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I always see funky wraps on SUVs via social media but I don't think I've ever really seen anything in person in my areas. Maybe a matte black and all stealthed out ordeal, and once I seen a chrome orange wrapped BMW SUV but that's about it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts