Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if the Stelvio's infotainment is an Android OS? I have a 2018 Stelvio w/o the navigation and was thinking about purchasing the USB dongle to have Apple Carplay installed. It says it's compatible with any Android OS infotainment.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Does anyone know if the Stelvio's infotainment is an Android OS? I have a 2018 Stelvio w/o the navigation and was thinking about purchasing the USB dongle to have Apple Carplay installed. It says it's compatible with any Android OS infotainment.
Hi Kent, I would be extremely skeptical about a dongle that you can plug into any radio to give you CarPlay. The CarPlay interface is baked into the radio itself and the iPhone as well. Do you have a link to this dongle?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Did you found a solution because my Stelvio also does not have Carplay and I want to know if there is a solution to add a USB dongle? (example brand GARLIN)

Does anyone knows if the navigation player is an Android player and has a USB connection in the back to add apps?
Or does anyone know any other solution?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts