Thanks, here are a few questions.
- How many miles are on the wheels?
- Is any damaged or bent wheels?
- How much tread on the wheels?
- Are Working TPMS sensors still on each wheel?
- Why are you selling the wheels?
1. Wheels, I’m not sure. I bought them from a friend who owns a high end car shop that took them off a customers car. Tires are less than 500 miles.
2. Only damage I’ve seen is in the pics, 2 spots in the paint shown in the one pic. They look like new otherwise.
3. Tires look like brand new. Less than 500 miles. Still have the little pieces of rubber sticking out that tires have when new.
4. TPMS, that I don’t know. If there is some way to check without removing the tires I’d be happy to do it.
5. I bought them to go on my Giulia but wanted to get them brush finished but That seems to be a no go unless I do it myself and I simply don’t feel like it. I had posted the wheels to sell just the idea to save some money on new tires and got a bunch of offers for the wheels so I figured he’ll why not sell them and just get the wheels I really wanted from Quantum 44.
If there’s anything else, let me know.