Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale QV steering wheel (used) I used for 2 years on my 2108 stelvio non QV model. Lease is ending next month, put my original wheel back on the car, so this one is for sale, has heater on it too. good condition, see all photos. Price is $ 250 plus shipping.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Just FYI, they go on eBay brand new for about $325 USD + $60 for shipping. The listing I see now is with alcantra as well. Not trying to be a dick, just to help out.

·
Registered
288 Posts
thank you, I looked on ebay, saw used one for $600, I'll adjust the price.
Since you're being a jerk, I'll just put the link here for the $368.00 listing shipped that is Alcatara and all the buttons. Too many people try to sell stuff here trying to make their money back, if that's the case then go sell it on the many other sites. If you post on forums, it's assumed you're helping out a fellow Alfa owner.

Alfa Romeo QV Steering Wheel Alcantara Red Stitching ($368.00 Shipped and it's not used! with Alcantara)

P.S It also comes with the extra buttons yours is missing so it saves plenty of headaches transferring stuff over.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Since you're being a jerk, I'll just put the link here for the $368.00 listing shipped that is Alcatara and all the buttons. Too many people try to sell stuff here trying to make their money back, if that's the case then go sell it on the many other sites. If you post on forums, it's assumed you're helping out a fellow Alfa owner.

Alfa Romeo QV Steering Wheel Alcantara Red Stitching ($368.00 Shipped and it's not used! with Alcantara)

P.S It also comes with the extra buttons yours is missing so it saves plenty of headaches transferring stuff over.
????? not sure why are you pissed. I thanked you & adjusted the price in my listing to $250..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts