Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know its a long shot but I am a QV owner traveling to Washington state and would love a Stelvio to Rent during our time in seattle/portland. Anyone know of any resources to do so would be great. I am checking Turo to see if one is available but so far no luck.

·
Registered
508 Posts
I know its a long shot but I am a QV owner traveling to Washington state and would love a Stelvio to Rent during our time in seattle/portland. Anyone know of any resources to do so would be great. I am checking Turo to see if one is available but so far no luck.
I rented the Stelvio thru "SIXT Car Rental", in Europe. They are the only large corp i know that rents high end vehicles, with very reasonable prices.

I'm sure they have locations in Seattle.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I rented the Stelvio thru "SIXT Car Rental", in Europe. They are the only large corp i know that rents high end vehicles, with very reasonable prices.

I'm sure they have locations in Seattle.

I do have a Luxury SUV thru them but I really wanted a Stelvio, I emailed a few dealerships to see if they were willing to part with one for a few days at a nominal fee but so far no luck.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts