Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Awesome, hopefully someone on this forum will scoop it up. Out of all the more reserved looking colors this is probably the best out of them and not bad compared to those Maseati's sitting behind it.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Is it just me or does that rear diffuser with the large rounded-tipped exhaust tips look absolutely perfect?! I really hope whoever grabs that joins the forum so we can pick their brain, I definitely would have a lot of questions haha.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Is it just me or does that rear diffuser with the large rounded-tipped exhaust tips look absolutely perfect?! I really hope whoever grabs that joins the forum so we can pick their brain, I definitely would have a lot of questions haha.
Don't like it that much but I never cared for a perfect diffuser and exhaust tips. If I had to suggest better, the diffuser seen in the banner of this forum is preferred... that to me is perfect but of course it had to be on the QV and nothing else.

·
Registered
28 Posts
It's interesting that on cars.com there are 217 Stelvios listed for sale nationwide but only 1 of them has an actual photo. My guess is that these cars have been assigned to dealers but that they are still stuck at port in Baltimore. I wonder if the one at the PA dealership is one of the press vehicles.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Wonder if that's the standard Stelvio or the Ti. This may fall under unpopular opinion, but the Stelvio doesn't look that great in grey paint. @AlfaAndy can you post up the spec sheet?

·
Registered
28 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
It's interesting that on cars.com there are 217 Stelvios listed for sale nationwide but only 1 of them has an actual photo. My guess is that these cars have been assigned to dealers but that they are still stuck at port in Baltimore. I wonder if the one at the PA dealership is one of the press vehicles.
Best thing to do would be to call and ask around. The PA dealership would definitely let you know if it's a press vehicle or not. The rest of the dealers should at least be able to give you a timeline.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Just 4-5 of them at Herb Chamber Alfa of Boston in Wayland, MA a few mins ago. Look pretty nice, but guessing the Quadrifoglio is going to be the one to beat!

Attachments

·
Registered
28 Posts
We got 3 here in Cary NC also. I test drove a TI Sport. It's nice - very much like the Giulia. The interior feels more open and spacious. I didn't get to try it out on any curvy roads, but around town and on the highway it was very smooth and quiet. I was up to 85 before I knew it - oops. The salesman said he hadn't noticed :)

·
Registered
146 Posts
Good cars makes bad drivers. :D
Some reviewers did say that the Stelvio was like the Giulia, just taller so it's going to be a joy to ride. Alfa Remeo seems to be releasing the Stelvio backwards compared to the Giulia from mc3456's post. The more standard models first before the QV.

Which mopdel are you both going for?

·
Registered
139 Posts
Really gotta give my dealers a call and see when they'll be getting their hands on a set. Can't wait to go out for a test drive!

·
Registered
205 Posts
Good cars makes bad drivers. :D
Some reviewers did say that the Stelvio was like the Giulia, just taller so it's going to be a joy to ride. Alfa Remeo seems to be releasing the Stelvio backwards compared to the Giulia from mc3456's post. The more standard models first before the QV.

Which mopdel are you both going for?
Thats probably because they know most of the SUV market has regular buyers that want something cool to get around from point A to point B, not so much of the go fast crowd. Just look at how similar SUV's are selling from BMW, Mercedes, and even Porsche. AR is just going with the flow.

·
Registered
139 Posts
That's it ^

Look at how many Cayennes you'll see on the road, then look at how many Cayenne Turbo S models you'll see... rarely any. The standard models are where the flow of money comes from, not the highest trim models because they don't get sold in volume or at least nowhere close to the volume of standard models for obvious reasons.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Good point on the Cayenne, I see so many of them around but never close enough to determine if it's a Turbo S or a normal model. But my guess is with the latter considering the demographic I see driving those things, surprising amount always parked at the grocery store. :p

1 - 15 of 15 Posts