Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
worth repeating - and the vids from each circuit from different magazines all are worthwhile, along with the ARUK ones.

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
The SUV wars are heating up!!!

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
The Europeans traditionally built taller vehicles to gain space without increasing length and width. The US, with new big roads favored longer wider vehicles to get the same room.
So I kinda think SUVs are more a euro thing that has gained popularity, while the euro sedans are getting more closer to size to what used to be considered land yachts.

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
If you put a 2 inch drop set of springs on a Stelvio, you have your beloved wagon pryyhusmj! I completely agree with Lost on this one. If you want to point the finger at anyone for the crossovers, go straight to X5, ML320 back in ~1999. Had the Rx300 been released yet? Never keep track of my appliances......

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
Go to 4 /5 passenger cars from alfa BMW etc from the 50 - 60's 70's. Upright boxes compared to the much larger sleeker us offerings.
Then theres the current 2 seaters from the exotic brands, with a footprint the size of a Ford expedition. Not exactly 212 barchetta, osca etc sports cars.

·
Registered
179 Posts
If you put a 2 inch drop set of springs on a Stelvio, you have your beloved wagon pryyhusmj! I completely agree with Lost on this one. If you want to point the finger at anyone for the crossovers, go straight to X5, ML320 back in ~1999. Had the Rx300 been released yet? Never keep track of my appliances......
Trust me, a lowering is in my future. Still bubbles up instead of long and sleek. I';m bubbled up and not long ad sleek. With a SUV I am double bubbled. (I'm a fatty or I would have gotten the sport seats).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts